From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Absent Friends may refer to:
- Absent Friends (album), by the band The Divine Comedy
- Absent Friends (play), by Alan Ayckbourn
- "Absent Friends" (Dad's Army), a 1970 episode of the BBC television sitcom Dad's Army
- Absent Friends (band), a band from Australia
- Absent Friends, a Gumshoe Award-nominated book by S. J. Rozan
- "Absent Friends" (Bugs), an episode of the BBC technological thriller Bugs
- Absent Friends, a 2012 production starring Reece Shearsmith
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.