|Stable release||9.49 / July 2, 2012|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
AbsoluteTelnet is a software terminal client for Windows that implements Telnet, SSH 1 and 2, SFTP, TAPI Dialup and direct COM port connections. It is commercial software, originally released in 1999 and is still in regular development by Brian Pence of Celestial Software.
Some features of AbsoluteTelnet:
- Emulates VT52, VT100, VT220, VT320, ANSI, Xterm, QNX, SCO-ANSI, ANSIBBS, and WYSE60
- Password, Public-key, keyboard-interactive, Smartcard and GSSAPI authentication support
- Support Triple DES, TWOFISH, BLOWFISH, AES, ARCFOUR, CAST128 ciphers
- Tabbed interface for multiple concurrent connections (Dockable)
- Scripting support using VBScript
- Unicode 5.0 support, including bidirectional text, surrogates, combining characters, etc...
- Passthru printing
- IPv6 support.
- IDNA support
- Localized into 7 languages (English, German, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, and Norwegian)
- Pocket PC support
- X-Modem, Y-Modem, and Z-Modem file transfer for all terminal connections
- SSH File Transfer Protocol for ssh2 connections only