From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Absolute power)
|Look up absolute power in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Absolute Power may refer to:
- Lord Acton's dictum, "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely"
- The power held by the sovereign of an absolute monarchy
- Omnipotence, unlimited power, as of a deity
- Absolute Power (novel), a 1996 novel by David Baldacci
- Absolute Power (film), a 1997 film based on Baldacci's novel, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood
- Absolute Power (Tech N9ne album), 2002
- Absolute Power (Pro-Pain album), 2010
- Absolute Power (comedy), a BBC television and radio series
- "Absolute Power" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of the television series
- "Absolute Power", a story arc from Superman/Batman comic book series
- "Absolute Power", episode of Superman: The Animated Series
- Absolute Power: The Helen Clark Years (2008), book by Ian Wishart
- The Day the Earth Shook – The Absolute Power, DVD by American heavy metal band Manowar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.