From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up abt or ABT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abt or ABT may refer to:
- Abt (surname)
- Al-Baha Domestic Airport, Al Baha, Saudi Arabia
- ABT (TV station), Hobart, Tasmania
- Abt Sportsline, German tuning company and racing team of Christian and Hans-Jürgen
- Abt rack system, Swiss rack systems for hauling trains up steep inclines
- Abt Electronics, American electronics and appliance retailer
- 9423 Abt, a main-belt asteroid
- Abbott Laboratories, whose New York Stock Exchange ticker symbol is ABT
- Abelam language, a Sepik language of Papua New Guinea
- Action Battle Team, a late night radio show in Australia
- American Ballet Theatre, New York City
- Analytical base table, Database table, used for data analytics.
- Arbitrage pricing theory, a method of asset pricing in finance
- Availability-based tariff, for the ABT regulation in India for bulk power systems
- Automatic ball trap, a clay pigeon shooting discipline
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.