From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Acacia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It has also on occasion been used as the common name, or part of the common name, of other closely related plants, such as some species of Robinia.
Acacia may also refer to:
- Acacia (band), a British pop band from the 1990s
- Acacia (film), a 2003 South Korean horror film
- Acacia: The War with the Mein, a novel by American author David Anthony Durham
- Acacia Avenue, a placeholder name for an English suburban road
- Acacia (fraternity), a social fraternity based on Masonic traditions
- Acacia Prison, a private prison in Western Australia
- Acacia Research, a patent enforcement entity
- Gum acacia, another name for Gum arabic
- USCGC ACACIA (WLB-406)
- USS Acacia, a steam-powered tugboat in the service of the United States Navy during the American Civil War
- 2S3 Akatsiya, Russian for acacia, a Soviet 152.4 mm self-propelled artillery
- Acacías, a town and municipality of Meta Department, Colombia
- Las Acacias (Madrid), a ward of Madrid, Spain
- Las Acacias, Montevideo, a ward of Montevideo, Uruguay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acacia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.