From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Acacia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It has also on occasion been used as the common name, or part of the common name, of other closely related plants, such as some species of Robinia.
Acacia may also refer to:
- Acacia (band), a British pop band from the 1990s
- Acacia (film), a 2003 South Korean horror film
- Acacia: The War with the Mein, a novel by American author David Anthony Durham
- Acacia Avenue, a placeholder name for an English suburban road
- Acacia (fraternity), a social fraternity based on Masonic traditions.
- Acacia Prison, a private prison in Western Australia
- Acacia Research, American company
- Gum Acacia, another name for Gum Arabic
- The Acacia Strain, an extreme metal band from Massachusetts
- USCGC ACACIA (WLB-406)
- USS Acacia, a steam-powered tugboat in the service of the United States Navy during the American Civil War
- GRAU designation is 2S3 (also designation Akatsiya (Акация), which is Russian for acacia ) — a Soviet 152.4 mm self-propelled artillery developed in 1968, was completed and in 1971 entered service. It was a response to the American 155 mm M109.
- Acacías, a town and municipality of Meta Department, Colombia
- Las Acacias (Madrid), a ward of Madrid, Spain
- Las Acacias (Montevideo), a ward of Montevideo, Uruguay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.