Acacia Park Cemetery, Chicago
The front gate, and office, of Acacia Park Cemetery
Acacia Park Cemetery is located in the Chicago area at 7800 West Irving Park Road, Norridge, IL 60706-2189.
To its south, across Irving Park Road, is Irving Park Cemetery. On the north side, Acacia Park adjoins Westlawn Cemetery; the gates in the fence dividing Acacia Park and Westlawn are usually open, allowing visitors to pass freely between them.
- Johannes Anderson (1887-1950), World War I Congressional Medal of Honor recipient
- Ral Donner (1943-1984), singer
- Red Faber (1888-1976), baseball player
- Audre Knecht (1930-1989), actress
- Osborne Theomun Olsen, china decorator
- Irna Phillips (1901-1973), television producer
- Alvah Curtis Roebuck (1864-1948), founder of Sears
- Mike Royko (1932-1997), columnist
|This article related to a building or structure in Chicago, Illinois is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|