International Academy of the History of Science
The International Academy of the History of Science (French: Académie Internationale d'Histoire des Sciences) is a membership organization for historians of science. The academy was founded on 17 August 1928 at the Congress of Historical Science by Aldo Mieli, Abel Rey, George Sarton, Henry E. Sigerist, Charles Singer, Karl Sudhoff, and Lynn Thorndike.
- European Society for the History of Science
- History of Science Society
- International Congress of Historical Sciences
- International Committee of Historical Sciences
- International Commission on the History of Mathematics
- "News: International Academy of the History of Science". Nature 158: 19–20. 6 July 1946. doi:10.1038/158019c0.
|This article about a scientific organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|