Acadamh na hOllscolaíochta Gaeilge
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into National University of Ireland, Galway. (Discuss) Proposed since January 2014.|
Acadamh na hOllscolaíochta Gaeilge (English: The Irish Language University Academy) was established under the auspices of the National University of Ireland, Galway in 2004, to develop Irish-medium education. An tAcadamh works in co-operation with faculties, departments and other university offices to develop the range and number of programmes that are provided through the medium of Irish on campus and in the Acadamh’s Gaeltacht centres in Carraroe, Carna and Gweedore.
- Comprehensive Linguistic Study of the Use of Irish in the Gaeltacht: Principal Findings and Recommendations, Dublin: Acadamh Na Hollscolaíochta Gaeilge (National University of Ireland Galway)
- The Role of the University in Sustaining Linguistic Minorities – an Irish Case Study by Seosamh MacDonnacha, pages 49-62 in National Languages in Higher Education, 2010, edited by Marjeta Humar and Mojca Žagar Karer
- Education in the Celtic Languages, Irish Medium by Seosamh MacDonnacha, pages 295-296 in The Celts: History, Life, and Culture edited by John T. Koch, Antone Minard. ABC-CLIO, 2012.
- The Role of Capacity Building in the Implementation of the 20-Year Strategy for the Irish Language by Seosamh MacDonnacha, pages 11-20 in Strategies for Minority Languages: Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, and Scotland, edited by John M.Kirk and Dónall P. ÓBaoill. Cló Ollscoil na Banríona, 2011.
- "Les représentations sociolinguistiques de l’irlandais et de son apprentissage : enquêtes dans des établissements secondaires de Galway (République d’Irlande)", Doctoral thesis at Paul Valéry University, Montpellier III by Lise Catherine CARREL BISAGNI, page 58 (in French)