From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Acadian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Acadian may also mean:
- Acadian French, a French dialect
- Acadian World Congress
- List of Acadians
- Acadian Peninsula
- Acadian (automobile), a make of automobile produced by General Motors of Canada
- Acadian orogeny, a middle Paleozoic deformation in geology
- Acadian Flycatcher, a small insect-eating bird
- Acadiana, a region of Louisiana heavily influenced by Cajun culture
 See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.