From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Acapulco is a city and major sea port in the state of Guerrero on the Pacific coast of Mexico.
|Look up Acapulco in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Acapulco may refer to:
- Acapulco, Peru, a town in the Zorritos District of the Contralmirante Villar Province, in the Tumbes Region of Peru
- Acapulco (municipality)
- Acapulco (TV series), a 1961 television series on NBC
- Acapulco (album), an album by Swedish singer Therese Grankvist
- Acapulco, a 1976 meteorite fall in Mexico
- Acapulco Mexican Restaurant and Cantina, a restaurant chain in California and Oregon
- 6349 Acapulco, an asteroid
- "Goin' to Acapulco", a song by musician Bob Dylan with The Band
- Loco in Acapulco, a song by The Four Tops
- Sounine plage, a beach nicknamed 'Acapulco' adjoining the village of Sounine, Tunisia
- The local Philippines name for Senna alata (= Cassia alata)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.