From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up accelerate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In general, to accelerate is to change velocity or increase speed; see Acceleration.
Accelerate may also refer to:
- Academic acceleration, rapid advancement of students
- Accelerate (Jump5 album), a 2003 pop album
- Accelerate (R.E.M. album), a 2008 alternative rock album
- Accelerate (Peter Andre), a 2010 a pop album
- USS Accelerate (ARS-30), a salvage ship
- Vehicle acceleration, mediated by the throttle (accelerator pedal in a car)
- The sense of acceleration
See also 
- Accelerationen, Waltz by Strauss
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.