From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Access rights can refer to:
- Access to Information Act, a Canadian act that allows public access to government information
- Disability rights movement, disabled access to public and private locations is a key issue
- Access control, the ability to permit or deny the use of something by someone.
- File system permissions, security control over file access in computer operating systems
- Harvey v. Horan, a U.S. Federal Court case which decided right of access to DNA testing
- Right of public access to the wilderness
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Access rights.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.