From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Accumulate)
|Look up accumulation or accumulate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Accumulation may refer to:
- in finance
- in science and engineering
- Glacier ice accumulation, an element in the glacier mass balance formula
- Tree accumulation, in computer science the process of accumulating data placed in tree nodes according to their tree structure
- Accumulate (higher-order function), a family of functions to analyze a recursive data structure in computer science
- in arts and entertainment
- Accumulation: None, a 2002 lo-fi album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Accumulation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.