From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up accumulation or accumulate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Accumulation may refer to:
- Accumulation: None, a 2002 lo-fi album
- Accumulation function, in mathematical finance, a function defined in terms of the ratio future value to present value
- Capital accumulation, the gathering of objects of value
- Glacier ice accumulation, an element in the glacier mass balance formula
- Tree accumulation, in computer science the process of accumulating data placed in tree nodes according to their tree structure
- Accumulate (higher-order function), a family of functions to analyze a recursive data structure in computer science
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.