From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up accumulator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Accumulator may refer to:
- Accumulator (bet), a parlay bet
- Accumulator (computing), in a CPU, a processor register for storing intermediate results
- Accumulator (cryptography), a value, determined by a set of values, that allows you to verify if any one of the original values is a member of the set
- Accumulator (energy), an apparatus for storing energy or power
- Accumulator (health insurance), a value which increments with each claim processed against a member's insurance policy, typically during a specific period of time (i.e. calendar year 2013)
- Accumulator (structured product), a financial contract used by clients (usually individuals) to accumulate stock positions over time
- Accumulator 1, a Czech film
- Dynamic accumulator, a plant that mines nutrients from the soil through its roots
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.