Accuro Healthcare Solutions
|Industry||Health care informatics|
|Headquarters||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Key people||John K. Carlyle (CEO)
Brent C. McCarty (President & COO)
Accuro Healthcare Solutions, Inc. is an American company that provides business intelligence and revenue management software to healthcare practices and systems. One of its major clients is Tenet Healthcare. The company has been named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list annually since 2005.
Accuro Healthcare Solutions was formed in 2004 with financial backing by Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe. That same year, Accuro acquired Innovative Managed Care Systems (IMaCS). Accuro's corporate headquarters are located in the space originally leased by IMaCS in the JP Morgan International Plaza in north Dallas, Texas.
The company grew its product portfolio through acquisitions: Innovative Health Solutions and Triad Healthcare Consultants in 2005, CodeCorrect and CDM Services Group in 2006, and The Woodmoor Group in 2007.
- "Accuro Healthcare Solutions, Inc. to Provide Pre-Care Estimator to Tenet Healthcare Corporation". PR Newswire. 2007-11-05.
- "Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe : Portfolio Companies : Healthcare".
- Brown, Steve (2005-07-28). "High-rise plans generate high tension". Dallas Morning News.
- "Accuro Healthcare Acquires Innovative Health Solutions". PR Newswire. 2005-10-14.[dead link]
- "RECENT DEALS". The Washington Post. 2006-01-30. "United Communications Group of Rockville sold its CodeCorrect affiliate to Accuro Healthcare Solutions Inc. Terms were not disclosed."
- "Accuro Healthcare Solutions acquires CDM Services Group". Managed Care Weekly Digest. 2006-10-30.
- "MedAssets Completes Acquisition of Accuro Healthcare Solutions". 2008-06-03.
- Accuro Healthcare Solutions inc5000 profile
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|