|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (February 2008)|
|This section requires expansion with: Basic company data (number of employees, revenue & profits, ownership). (February 2008)|
|Headquarters||Japan, Israel, United Kingdom, United States, Mexico, Singapore, and Hong Kong|
|Products||Headsets. Telecom Equipment|
Its mother company started out manufacturing loudspeakers in 1969. It is the only headset brand in the region to focus solely on telephone headsets. Their original products, the TM333 telephone headset and 1100 telephone amplifier, received popular response from start-up companies and small call centers which cannot afford other relatively expensive brands.
Accutone's operations started out in Hong Kong, and have since expanded to local headquarters in North America, Scandinavia, United Kingdom, Mexico, Japan, Turkey, Middle-East and China.
Along with other developers like Plantronics, work safety is one of the primary concerns promoted by Accutone. They have in the past been highly involved in educating office workers in headset ergonomics.
- Accutone Partners with Incom
- Accutone Company History
- White Radio Press Release
- Accutone Ergonomic Study
- Accutone's Official Site
- TMCnet's review on Accutone's USB500 Headset
- British Telecom Business Direct for Accutone
- White Radio To Distribute Accutone Products In Canada (joint press release, June 18, 2003)
- White Radio signs exclusive Canadian agreement with telephone headset-maker Accutone Technologies (joint press release, June 17, 2003)
- Advertisement for USB500