Acer neoTouch S200
The Acer neoTouch S200 (also known as Acer neoTouch F1) is a Windows Mobile 6.5 - smartphone by Acer Inc designed for a business use. The Acer neoTouch was launched in October 2009 and is the second phone on the market, after the Toshiba TG01, with a 1 GHz Snapdragon processor.
The following specifications are those found on the Acer website:
- Processing: Qualcomm QSD8250 1 GHz processor
- OS: Windows Mobile 6.5 with Internet Explorer 6
- Screen: 3.8" WVGA Touchscreen Display with Ambient light sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g & Bluetooth 2.1
- Camera: 5MP autofocus with LEDflash and VGA video recording
Windows Mobile 6.5
Windows 6.5 is an upgrade to Windows Mobile 6.1 that was released to manufacturers on May 11, 2009. This update includes new added features, such as a revamped GUI and a new screen with vertically scrollable labels. It also includes the new Internet Explorer Mobile 6 browser.
- Acer Announces New WM 6.5 Phones: neoTouch S200 (F1), beTouch E100/E101/E200 | GSM Dome - Mobile Phone News
- Reviews, Price - Acer neoTouch S200 Smartphone Reviews » Acer neoTouch S200 Smartphone Reviews - Reviews by TechnoTalks
- neoTouch Details - Acer Mobile
- "IE 6 for Windows phones: Interface improved".