From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Achaea can refer to:
- Achaea, a subdivision of Greece
- Achaeans (Homer), a collective name for the Greeks of the Mycenaean period used by Homer
- Achaea (ancient region), an ancient Greek region in the north of the Peloponnese
- Achaea Phthiotis, an ancient Greek region in southeastern Thessaly
- Achaean League, a league of North Peloponnesian cities during the Hellenistic period
- Achaea Province, a province of the Roman Empire comprising Peloponnese and central Greece
- Principality of Achaea, a medieval crusader state in the Peloponesse
- Achaea, or Demeter Achaea, an epithet of the goddess Demeter
- Achaea, or Minerva Achaea, an epithet of the goddess Minerva
- Achaea, Dreams of Divine Lands, a multi-player online computer game
- Achaea (moth), a genus of noctuid moths
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.