From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up achar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Achar may refer to:
- Achar, a word used in many Indo-Aryan languages for Indian pickle
- Atjar/Acar, Dutch/Indonesian pickle
- Achar people, an ethnographic group of Georgians
- Achar (biblical figure) or Achan, a figure mentioned in the Book of Joshua
- Achar, Uruguay, a town in the Tacuarembó Department of Uruguay
- Achar!, a Singaporean English-language sitcom
- Acar (disambiguation)
- Achara (clan), a Jat clan of Rajasthan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.