|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2010)|
|Born||July 23, 1966|
|Titles/honours||9th Acharya, Laxminarayan Dev Gadi|
Rakeshprasad Pande (Devnagari: राकेशप्रसाद्) (23 July 1966 – present) is the current Acharya of the LaxmiNarayan Dev Gadi of Swaminarayan Sampraday (31 January 2003–present) and the 9th Spiritual Successor of Swaminarayan in the South Diocese (Vadtal, LaxmiNarayan Dev Gadi) of the Swaminarayan Sampraday.[non-primary source needed]
He was appointed by the order of the Gujarat High Court, which removed his predesser, Ajendraprasad and appointed him in his place. Ajendraprasadji Maharaj has dispute over this and has filed a review petition in the Gujarat High Court, a case which is currently pending before the court.
Followers say he has interests in Sanskrit and Prakrit literature on religion, and that he has established temples and consecrated idols in them. He also is said to have given Diksha to more than 100 saints as per the wish of Swaminarayan who mentioned this in the Desh Vibhag Lekh.
- Koshalendraprasad Pande of NarNarayan Dev Gadi
- "Acarya of Vadtal".
- "Vadtal, the delinquent in Swaminarayan family". Times of India. 2003-02-17. Retrieved 2009-04-13.
- "Under khaki cloak, Vadtal gadi gets a new acharya". The Indian Express. 3 February 2003. Retrieved 27 January 2012.
- "Vadtal factions at loggerheads again". The Times of India. 27 April 2004. Retrieved 27 January 2012.
- "Our Acharya - Acharya Shri Rakeshprasadji Maharaj". (primary source)