From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ache in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ache may refer to:
- Ache, a chronic, painful sensation
- The American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- Ache, a street name for black tar heroin
- Ache (album), a You've Got Foetus on Your Breath album
- "Ache" (song), a song by No Doubt
- Ache Records, a Vancouver-based record label
- Ache, a Danish prog-rock band formed in 1968, consisting of Torsten Olafsson, Finn Olafsson, Peter Mellin and Glen Fisher which released the albums De Homine Urbano and Green Man in 1970 and 1971 respectively
- dialectal variant of German Aach "river"
- "Ache", a song by Smashing Pumpkins from Siamese Dream
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ache.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.