From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Acheron may refer to:
- Acheron, a river in Greece, believed in ancient Greek mythology to branch into the underworld
- Acheron, Victoria, a town in Australia
- Acheron River (Victoria)
- Acheron River, Marlborough, New Zealand
- Acheron River (Canterbury), New Zealand
- Acheron LV-426, the planet where the sci-fi/horror movie "Alien", and its sequel "Aliens", are primarily set.
- Acheron, a star system in the Styx Theta Cluster where a rachni infestation occurred in the computer game Mass Effect
- Acheron (plane), one of the Outer Planes in Dungeons and Dragons cosmology
- The Acheron, a fictional 19th-century French warship in the motion picture Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World
- Acheron Parthenopaeus, a character in the Dark-Hunter series of romance books
- Acheron Hades, a diabolical villain in Jasper Fforde's book The Eyre Affair
- Acheron, an antagonist in the Shades series of books
- Acheron, a main character of the webcomic Inverloch
- Acheron Empire, a kingdom in the fantasy tales of Robert E. Howard
- Acheron, the main villain and enemy in the sixth season of Winx Club. He is a supremely powerful and dangerous sorcerer who is trapped within the Legendarium book and is using a witch named Selina to release him.
In other uses:
- Acheron (band), a Florida death metal band
- HMS Acheron, the name of several ships of the Royal Navy
- Acheron, a torpedo boat of the New South Wales Naval Brigade
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.