|Industry||Leadership, Sales & Customer Service Training|
|Headquarters||Tampa, Florida, United States|
AchieveGlobal, Inc. is a provider of learning-based solutions, including skills training and consulting services in leadership development, sales effectiveness, and customer service.
AchieveGlobal was established in 1998 through the merger of three long-standing companies: Learning International, Kaset International, and Zenger Miller.
As of 2012, AchieveGlobal has a presence in over 40 countries with a staff of more than 1,000 employees.
AchieveGlobal’s parent company is Informa, which is publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange.
AchieveGlobal’s client base includes more than 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and more than 400 of the European Financial Times 500.
- Sharon M. Daniels - President and Chief Executive Officer
- Phillip Kenny - Chief Financial Officer
- Myron A. Harmon - Vice President, Human Resources
- Michelle Bonterre - Vice President, Marketing, Research & Product Development
- Chris Cowan - Vice President, Sales
- Patti Bancroft - Vice President, Professional Services