From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Achladia (Greek: Αχλαδιά, meaning "pear tree"), other forms Achladea, Ahladia may refer to:
- Achladia, Attica, a subdivision of Porto Rafti ESE of Athens in the Attica prefecture and region
- Achladia, Drama, a village in the Drama Prefecture, part of the municipality of Kato Nevrokopi
- Achladia, Karditsa, a village in the Karditsa Prefecture, part of the municipality of Tamasio
- Achladia, an archaeological site and a village in Lasithi, Crete
- Achladia, Phthiotis, a village in Phthiotis, part of the municipality of Domokos
- Achladia, Thesprotia, a village in Thesprotia, part of the municipality of Filiates
- Achladia, Trikala, a village in the Trikala Prefecture, part of the municipality of Chasia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.