From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Achour Fenni (Arabic: عاشور فني) poet, translator and academician from Algeria having participated in several scientific, cultural and literary meetings in Algeria, North Africa, Europe, North America and South America.
- 1 Publications
- 1.1 Collections of poems in Arabic
- 1.2 Collections of poems in French
- 1.3 Translation of books of poems
- 1.4 Poetic and literary meetings
- 1.5 Writing workshops and translation
- 1.6 Articles, studies books, anthologies of the poet and his poetry
- 1.7 Scientific publications
- 1.8 Contributions to conferences and seminars
- 1.9 Scientific and Professional Translation
- 1.10 Career
- 1.11 Managerial position within the ISIC
- 2 References
- 3 External links
Collections of poems in Arabic
- Haiku (in Arabic 2007) هنالك بين غيابين يحدث أن نلتقي, هايكو
- An early spring (in Arabic الربيع الذي جاء قبل الأوان) 2004
- A man of dust (in Arabic رجل من غبار) 2003
- Flower of all time (in Arabic زهرة الدنيا 1994) 1994
- Wedding of Water (Arabic الماء أعراس).
Collections of poems in French
- Noces d'Eau (French), The Collection Motesta, Marseille 2005
- Flower of Life, translated from Arabic by Abdcelem Ikhlef. 2002.
- One summer between the fingers (manuscript).
Translation of books of poems
- The vacant souls, A. Benhadouga, Algiers, 2003
- Nostalgic Clusters, L. Fellous, Algiers, 2003
- The Ascension of the swallow, Ahmed Abdelkarim, Algiers, 2003
- Explore the ordinary, A. Merieche, Algiers, 2002
- What the naked heart sees, A. Yahyaoui, Algiers, 2002
- Rain temptation Mechri Ben Khalifa, Algiers, 2002
Poetic and literary meetings
- Spring poets, Transcript and CCF Algermars 2008
- Poésiades Algiers, 2006, 2005
- Night of Arabic poetry, the National Library, Algeria, Algiers in June 2007
- International Poetry Festival, Medellin (Colombia), June 2004
- Arabic Poetry Festival, Algiers in December 2003
- International Poetry Festival De Trois-Rivieres, Quebec, October 2003
- Institut du Monde Arabe, Paris, June 2003.
- Festival Voix De La Mediterranee, Lodeve (France), July 2002.
- Poetry Festival Maghreb, Mufdi Zakaria, Ghardaia, Algeria, 1996.
- Arabic Poetry Festival, Rabat, Morocco, 1995.
- Poetry evening for Algeria, Poetry House, Tunis, 1994.
- Meeting of the poets of modern Algeria, Palace of Culture, Oran, 1993.
Writing workshops and translation
- Translation Workshop, Transcript, RTC, Algiers in March 2008
- Workshop poetry translation (CIPM, CCF), Algiers, February 2004
- Poetry translation workshop, International Center for Poetry, Marseille (CIPM), November 2003;
- Literary Workshop at the Institute of Information Sciences and Communication, Algiers 1990-92.
- Garden designers, literary page weekly Journal Ech-Chaabi, 1991.
Articles, studies books, anthologies of the poet and his poetry
- Algerian Poetry, Anthology for Young, Mango, 2003.
- Encyclopedia of Poetry Algeria, Dar-El-Hoda, 2002.
- The new poetry in Algeria, A. FIDOUH, University Oran (Algeria) and Doha (Qatar), 1999.
- Anthology of contemporary Arab poets, S. El-Babtine, Kuwait, 1998.
- Characters in Zahratou dounia, S. Boutadjine Journal Amal MCC.Alger 1996.
- For an anthology of modern poetry in Algeria, L. Waciny, Algiers 1991.
- Cultural industries in North African countries, the force of future, EIS Review, No. 2005.
- The Cultural Industries: Strategic Dimensions, Journal of Economics and Management, No. 02, *Faculty of Economics and Management, University of Setif, 2003;
- The Cultural Industries and Knowledge Economy, Journal of Economics, Commercial and Investment, No. 09, Faculty of Economics, Trade and Management, University of Algiers, 2003;
- Written press, What type of Economic Activity? Al-Wassit, No. 01, Annals of the University Department of Information Sciences and Communication, Faculty of Political Sciences and Information, University of Algiers, 2003;
- Written press, What Economic Functions, Al-Wasit, No. 03, Academic Journal, 2003.
- Media in Development Plans in Algeria, Algerian Journal of Communication, No. 14, July–December 1996
Contributions to conferences and seminars
- The Cultural Enterprise in Algeria, a communication to the National Day of the artist, organized by the Institution of Arts and Culture City of Algiers, June 9, 2004
- Media Law, Seminar Germano-Algerian, Berlin, Hamburg, February 2004
- Economic Law of the Press Enterprise in Algeria, a communication to the Days of Education co-organized by the Ministry of Communication and Media-Marketing in Ghardaia, Oran and Annaba, April 2003;
- The Economic Issues of Audiovisual Media in the Mediterranean Basin, Mediterranean Conference on "Media Vector of Peace" organized by COPEAM and the University of Algiers, 12 April 2002;
- Socioeconomic Factors of the press Consumption in Algeria, The Seminar on "New Challenges Press Algeria, Algiers, May 3, 2000;
- The Press as an economic activity, The Seminar on "Press Freedom in Algeria, Algiers, May 3, 1998.
Scientific and Professional Translation
- Translator collaborator at the National Centre for Vocational Education distance CNEPD, Algiers 1989 - 1996: General Economics, Taxation of Corporate, Financial Mathematics, Computer Management.
- Translator collaborator at the European Centre for Development of Statistics in Rome (CESD-Rome);
- Having translated several works and reports that the Human Development Report on Algeria to UNDP (2003, 2006) for the MDDR (2004), ILO (2005) and for MDDR (2004–2006)
- October 1989 – till now: A teacher Researcher at the Institute of Information Science and Communication (ISIC), University of Algiers; currently holds the post of lecturer.
- November 2003-April 2010: Adviser to the Ministry for the Family and the Status of Women.
Managerial position within the ISIC
- 1998: Head of Audiovisual Department
- Scientific, Research Teams and Juries
- Director of the Research Team on "The Press Enterprise in Algeria, 2003–2006;
- Member of the Research Team on The Media Economics, 2000–2002;
- Member of boards of Magister Thesis Defenses
- Member of Scientific Committee of the Department of Information Sciences and Communication, September 1999;