From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up acid test in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Acid test or acid tests may refer to:
- Acid test (gold), a chemical or metallurgical test that uses acid, now also a general term for verified, approved, or tested in a large number of fields
- Quick ratio, also known as acid-test ratio or acid-test liquidity ratio, a measure of a company's cash liquidity
- Acid Test (band), a Canadian alternative rock band
- ACID-TEST, a Japanese band headed by singer Kazutoshi Sakurai
- The Acid Tests, parties conducted by the Merry Pranksters, centered on the use of LSD (acid)
- The Acid Test, a science quiz from 1994 to 1997 on BBC Five Live, hosted by Kate Bellingham
- Acid1, Acid2 and Acid3, test suites for web browsers
- Within a Petrocalcic Horizon, the use of hydrochloric acid to test rock or soil for carbonates
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acid test.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.