|Look up acolyte in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An acolyte in its original religious definition is one who assists a higher-ranking member of a church or cult.
The word may also refer to:
Acolyte or Acolytes may refer to:
- Acolytes (comics), a Marvel Comics team of mutant supervillains
- Acolytes (film), a 2008 Australian horror film directed by Jon Hewitt.
- Acolyte (album), the 2010 debut album by UK band Delphic.
- The Acolyte (novel), a novel by Thea Astley
- The Acolyte, a Hugo Award-nominated science fiction fanzine edited by Francis Towner Laney
- Acolytes Protection Agency, a pro-wrestling tag team sometimes referred to as simply The Acolytes
Characters named acolyte or acolytes
- Acolyte is a character in The Road to El Dorado as Tzekel-Kan's assistant
Acolyte is a term frequently used in fantasy and science fiction, including:
- The Acolytes in the Pendragon series, by D.J. MacHale
Acolyte is a character class, unit, or weapon in computer games such as:
- Battle Realms
- Command & Conquer: Renegade
- Ragnarok Online
- Dark Ages (video game)
- Warcraft III
- World of Warcraft
- Homeworld: Cataclysm
- Disgaea 2
- Disgaea 3
- MouseHunt (web game)
- Mass Effect 3
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.