From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up acorn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An acorn is a type of nut.
Acorn or The Acorn may also refer to:
- Companies and organizations
- Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN), a defunct international community-based organization advocating for low- and moderate-income families
- Acorn Computers (1978–1998), a manufacturer of computers including the Acorn Electron, the BBC Micro and the Acorn Archimedes
- Acorn Computers (2006), a manufacturer of Windows-only computers, licensing the Acorn trademark
- Acorn Stores, a clothing retail chain
- Acorns Children's Hospice
- ACORN-NS, the Atlantic Canada Organization of Research Networks - Nova Scotia
- The Acorn (journal), a philosophy journal
- Acorn, Arkansas
- Acorn, California
- Acorn, Oakland, California, a housing complex
- Acorn Community, Virginia
- Family name
- Milton Acorn (1923–1986), Canadian poet
- Other uses
- ACORN (demographics), a geodemographic classification system
- The Acorn, a musical group
- Acute Care of at-Risk Newborns (ACoRN), a neonatal resuscitation program
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.