|Stable release||6.0 (Build 12) / September 9, 2013|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
|Type||Digital audio editor|
|Website||Acon Digital Acoustica: Product page|
- Acoustica Basic Edition, free entry level audio editor with plug-in chains, VST, ASIO, DirectX plug-in support.
- Acoustica Standard Edition, which adds a set of processing tools for mastering, audio restoration and sound design, as well as analysis tools, batch processing and CD burning
- Acoustica Premium Edition, which adds support for surround audio up to 7.1 channels, as well as further and more advanced processing tools
All three editions share the same basic editing features, including disk based non-destructive editing and support for labels, region markers and sampler loops. The audio output can be analyzed using real-time analysis tools such as level metering (RMS, peak and peak hold), spectrum analysis and phase correlation metering. Audio can be recorded with resolutions up to 32 bit and 192 kHz sampling rate.
- Reviewer Revival's extensive review of Acoustica Premium Edition 5
- Review of Acoustica in Sound On Sound
-  Acoustica product page on Acon Digital's web site