From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up acoustics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Acoustics is the interdisciplinary science that deals with the study of all mechanical waves in gases, liquids, and solids.
Acoustics may also refer to:
- Acoustics (Tony Rice album), 1979
- Acoustics (Floater album), 2004
- Acoustics (Hella EP), 2006
- Acoustics (Minus the Bear EP), 2008
- Acoustics (This Century album), 2012
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.