From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Acree may refer to:
- Acree, Georgia, a place in Dougherty County, Georgia, United States
- USS Acree (DE-167), an American navy Cannon-class destroyer escort
- USS Lloyd E. Acree (DE-356), an American navy John C. Butler-class destroyer escort
- Acree (Transformers), an autobot from Transformers
People with this surname
- Cindy Acree (born 1961) US politician
- Lloyd Edgar Acree (1920-1942), US Navy sailor
- Jim Acree (born 1931), US high school football coach
- John White Acree (died 1942), after whom USS Acree (DE-167) was named
- Neal Acree (born 1974) US composer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.