From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up across in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Across may refer to:
- Across Systems GmbH, a German company located in Karlsbad with a subsidiary in Glendale, California.
- Across Language Server, a platform for computer-assisted translation (CAT) produced and distributed by Across Systems GmbH
- ACROSS Project, an R&D project in social robotics
- ACROSS, a fictional secret organization which is the subject of the manga and anime series Excel Saga
- Action SuperCross (1997), a 2D motorbike simulation game by Balázs Rózsa, prequel to Elasto Mania
- Suzuki Across, a motorcycle manufactured by Suzuki
- A preposition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.