Across the Hall (2009 film)
|Across the Hall|
Theaterical released poster
|Directed by||Alex Merkin|
|Produced by||Jeff Bowler
|Written by||Alex Merkin
|Music by||Bobby Tahouri|
|Edited by||Alex Merkin|
|Distributed by||Image Entertainment|
|This section requires expansion. (January 2015)|
- Mike Vogel as Julian, Terry's best friend who cheats with June.
- Danny Pino as Terry, the husband who gets cheated on by June with Julian.
- Brittany Murphy as June, the beautiful girl who cheats on Terry with Julian.
- Natalie Smyka as Anna, Julian's former lover who figures out Julian is cheating with June and refuses to help him.
- Brad Greenquist as The Porter and only hotel employee that helps guests register and get to their rooms.
The film has been praised by its stylish manufacture and outstanding performance by the main actors. The contrast between the emotions experienced by the main characters against the background of the rundown hotel and the formality of the porter has been pointed out as a great plot device. Nevertheless, some critics believe that the expansion of the short feature into a longer film was not entirely successful.