From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up acrylic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Acrylic may refer to:
Chemicals and materials
- Chemical compounds that contain the acryloyl group derived from acrylic acid
- Acrylic fiber, a synthetic fiber of polyacrylonitrile
- Acrylic glass, a term for poly(methyl methacrylate)
- Acrylate polymers, a group of polymers (plastics), noted for transparency and elasticity
- Acrylic resin, any of a group of related polymers formed from a mixture of monomers selected from the C1 to C8 acrylate esters, methyl methacrylate and often, styrene
- Acrylic (song), by English band The Courteeners
- Acrylic, development code name of Creature House Expression, vector graphics editing software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.