Action Pack (comics)
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (June 2013)|
|Action Pack (comics)|
Art by Stefano Caselli.
|First appearance||Avengers: The Initiative #7 (Oct. 2007)|
|Created by||Dan Slott
Following the events of the superhero civil war, the Fifty State Initiative was established, with the aim of putting a minimum of one superteam in each US state. The state of Kentucky was assigned Team Number 15, otherwise known as the Action Pack.
Little is known of the Action Pack, other than that they appear to be based in a recently constructed skyscraper in Downtown Louisville, Kentucky. Their headquarters was still unfinished at the time of Avengers: The Initiative #7, and when Justice and Cloud 9 teleported into the team's base, their portal to the superhuman prison '42' had only recently become active.
Subsequently, the Action Pack's only known altercation came following Justice's arrival, in which he used his telekinetic abilities to temporarily disable the team, so as to avoid questions about his and Cloud 9's search for Michael Van Patrick.
- Vox - Vox appears to be the team's leader, and seems to have at least some degree of technological aptitude.
- Frog-Man - Eugene Patilio is the son of a former super-villain, whose suit gives him a superhuman leaping ability. However, he turned out to be a Skrull impostor.
- Prima Donna - Prima Donna appears to be a superhuman supermodel, whose abilities include enhanced strength.
- Avengers: The Initiative #7
- Avengers: The Initiative #18
- Avengers: The Initiative #19
- Fear Itself: Youth In Revolt #1
- Action Pack at the Appendix to the Handbook of the Marvel Universe
|This Marvel Comics–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|