Action Synthese is a French Animation Studio and a Production Company founded in 1998. The studio created and produced feature films, TV Ads, animated television series and short films. They have a very particular pipeline as they produce their images exclusively in the studio located in Provence.
They adapted a new version of classical stop-motion TV series created by Serge Danot The magic roundabout in 3D animation. The original series attained great success between 1964 and 1977 in France and the United Kingdom. The 3D feature film was distributed in 2005 in Europe and the United States in 2006. The Magic Roundabout new TV series in 3D animation, aimed at preschool children, has been broadcast since 2008 all over Europe (Nickelodeon, ZDF, M6 etc.).
The studio is currently working on a movie based on the popular novel The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum and a sequel to the feature film The Magic Roundabout. More 3D animated television series should be released by 2012 (including an adaptation of Rob Scotton’s books for children, Russell and Frankie).
- 2005- Theatrical distribution: The Magic Roundabout
- 2006* Doogal
Television series 
- 2008- The Magic Roundabout (52 x 11 min)
- 2010- The Magic Roudabout season 2 (52 x 11 min)
- 2011- City of Friends season 2 (26 x 11mn and 2 specials of 30mn each)
Short movies 
- 1999- Premier domicile connu
- 1998- Antebios
In Development 
- 2012- The Magic Roundabout 2 : Dougal, the beginning , feature film
- 2011- Russell and Frankie, TV series
- 2012- The Wizard of Oz, feature film
- 2009- Stupid Invaders, feature film
|This article related to an animation studio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|