From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Action group (disambiguation))
Action Group may refer to:
- Action group (sociology), or task group, a group of people joined temporarily to accomplish some task or take part in some organized collective action
- Action Group (Nigeria), a Nigerian political party established in Ibadan on March 21, 1951 by Chief Obafemi Awolowo
- Action (group theory), a way of describing symmetries of objects using groups
- Action Group (conglomerate), a business conglomerate based in India founded by Lala Mange Ram Agarwal
- Another name for a task group or military task force
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.