|Initial release||13 March 2012|
|Stable release||2.7 / 27 February 2013|
|Operating system||Cross-platform iOS Android Windows Mac OS X|
|Type||Enterprise File Sharing|
|License||Closed source (Windows, Mac, iOS and Android clients and Windows Server)|
activEcho, created by GroupLogic, Inc., provides automatic file synchronization and sharing for users while preserving the institution's security and control over their own data. The product serves institutions seeking an alternative to public services such as Dropbox. The activEcho server software may be installed on-premise on corporate servers, virtual servers, or in a private cloud or Amazon Virtual Private Cloud by IT departments. User access is managed by Active Directory group membership augment by IT managed whitelists and blacklists. The activEcho client software may be installed using systems management on Windows, Macintosh computers and iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablet computers.
It provides mobile employees with access to company files and documents when combined with the company's mobilEcho App.
activEcho 2.7 (Released: 27 February 2013)
activEcho 2.6 (Released: 23 October 2012)
activEcho 2.5 (Released: 10 July 2012)
activEcho 2.1 (Released: 8 May 2012)
activEcho 2.0.2 (Released: 26 March 2012)
activEcho 2.0.1 (Released: 13 March 2012)
- "Gartner MarketScope for Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing". Retrieved 12 February 2013.
- "ReadWriteWeb - GroupLogic Has New Way To Securely Synch Your Files With ActivEcho". Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "PC World - GroupLogic Aims at Dropbox With Enterprise File-sharing App". Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "TabTimes - GroupLogic's activEcho aims to solve dreaded ‘Dropbox problem’". Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "ConsumerizeIT - GroupLogic announces activEcho, another enterprise-oriented mobile file syncing solution". Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "ESG Enterprise Strategy Group - GroupLogic Dives Into the Online File Storage Pool". Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "451 Group - GroupLogic extends mobile sync support with new activEcho product". Retrieved 27 March 2012.