From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Activator may mean:
- Activator (genetics), a DNA-binding protein that regulates one or more genes by increasing the rate of transcription
- Activator (proteomics), a type of effector that increases the rate of enzyme mediated reactions
- Activator (phosphor), a type of dopant used in phosphors and scintillators
- Sega Activator, a motion-sensing controller for the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis
- Activator technique, a method of spinal adjustment
- Activator (orthodontics)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.