|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009)
ActivePython is a CPython distribution by ActiveState for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris, AIX and HP-UX. Since version 188.8.131.52, ActivePython comes with PyPM (cross-platform Python Package Manager) that is used to install binary Python packages. ActivePython also includes PyWin32 and several other documentation/tutorials for Python.
- Tcl/Tk version
- ElementTree (xml.etree)
- SQLite (sqlite3).
- linux-ia64 build failures
- solaris-sparc build failures
- solaris-x86 build failures
- hpux-parisc libffi not ported to PA-RISC arch
- hpux-ia64 build failures
- The Python for Windows Extensions (PyWin32 version 214).
- The interface to the Win32 API (win32api).
- The interfaces to Win32 COM (win32com and win32comext).
- The Pythonwin Development Environment.
ActivePython documentation also includes documentation for:
- Core Python language documentation
- Andrew Kuchling's What's New in Python documentation series
- Python Frequently Ask Questions List (For the most recent version, refer to the Python FAQs on python.org.)
- Python HOWTOs
- A snapshot of the Python Enhancement Proposals (PEPs) (For the most recent version, refer to the PEPs on python.org .)
- Dive Into Python (A tutorial for programmers)
- Non-Programmers Tutorial For Python
- PyWin32 Extensions Reference
- Created By Anas Mirza