|Type||Privately held company|
|Founded||Bethesda, Maryland (2007)|
|Key people||Ezequiel Steiner (President)
John Howell (Co-Founder)
Serguei Beloussov (Founder)
Mike Chtchelkonogov (Founder/CTO)
Stijn Hendrikse (CMO & CSO)
Yury Larichev (CEO) 
Jeff Wilson (CFO)
|Products||Acumatica Cloud ERP
Acumatica Financial Suite
Acumatica Distribution Suite
Acumatica Customer Management
Acumatica Project Accounting
|Employees||90 (as of May 2013)|
Acumatica, founded in 2007, develops Acumatica Cloud ERP, adaptable cloud- and browser-based enterprise resource planning software designed to improve productivity of small and medium businesses (SMBs). Acumatica is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington with a number of national and international satellite offices.
Acumatica's web-based enterprise resource planning applications are developed on top of its internally developed platform. The server software can be deployed on-premise, hosted in a datacenter, or run on a cloud computing platform. The software can be licensed or purchased as a SaaS solution. Acumatica CEO Larichev told ZDNet the company will continue to expand horizontal functionality while channel partners continue to develop vertical extensions to the product line. Acumatica sells the following suites:
- Acumatica Financial Management Suite
- Acumatica Distribution Management Suite
- Acumatica Project Accounting Suite
- Acumatica Customer Management Suite
- Nov. 2008: Acumatica ERP and financial demo launched.
- May 2009: Acumatica on-premise software launched.
- Nov. 2009: SaaS version of software launched.
- April 2010: Acumatica distribution software launched.
- Sept. 2011: Acumatica receives investment from Visma.
- Sept. 2012: Former Microsoft General Manager, Worldwide SMB Sales & Marketing Operations Executive, Yury Larichev, joins Acumatica as its new Chief Operating Officer.
- Oct. 2012: Gleanster ranks Acumatica “Best” SMB CRM suite in all four categories: Ease of Deployment, Ease of Use, Features/Functionality, Overall Value.
- Oct. 2012: Acumatica announces version 4.0 planned for early 2013.
- Dec. 2012: Acumatica moves headquarters to Kirkland, WA in the Seattle area.
- Jan. 2013: Acumatica Cloud ERP Appoints Yury Larichev as Chief Executive Officer
- Feb. 2013: Acumatica appoints Christian Lindberg as VP of Partner Solutions.
- Mar. 2013: Acumatica launches version 4.0; introduces new user interface as well as Acumatica Studio for ERP app development.
- Mar. 2013: Acumatica appoints Jeff Wilson as Chief Financial Officer.
- Mar. 2013: Acumatica named a finalist of the 2013 SIIA Software CODiE Awards for Best Supply Chain Management Solution.
- May 2013: Acumatica appoints Erwan Philippe as General Manager, Asia.
- May 2013: Acumatica Launches 4.0 in Asia.
Awards and recognition
Acumatica was named to CRN’s “20 Coolest Cloud Software Vendors of the Cloud” in 2013 for “solid growth throughout 2012” and its “ability to offer ERP in a SaaS model or hosted on-premise” in a data center or the cloud.
In March 2013, Acumatica was a finalist for the 2013 SIIA Software CODiE Awards for Best Supply Chain Management Solution.
Acumatica was named one of the top 50 Russian start-ups.
According to Technology Evaluation Centers, "Old and new ERP establishments should watch out for Acumatica…Acumatica’s offerings give both new and old ERP software vendors a run for their money."
Acumatica's SaaS offering runs on Windows Azure and SQL Azure. Acumatica's licensed software runs on a Microsoft Windows Server with a Microsoft SQL database. Applications run as .NET managed code.
- "Acumatica 4.0 Launches to Meet Pent-Up Channel Partner and SMB Customer Demand for Adaptable Cloud ERP". Press Release. PR Web. Retrieved 23 May 2013.
- O'Gara, Maureen (2009-12-05). "Azure Gets its First Commercial ERP App". Cloud Computing Journal.
- McLaughlin, Kevin (2009-06-25). "Startup Acumatica Brings CRM, ERP To The Web". ChannelWeb.
- Sommer, Brian. "CEO interview: Yury Larichev of Acumatica". Media interview. ZDNet. Retrieved 23 May 2013.
- Fineberg, Seth. "Acumatica Gets Distribution and Financing Deal, Eyes Accountants". Accounting Today. SourceMedia. Retrieved 12 September 2011.
- "Acumatica Names Microsoft Exec Yury Larichev as Chief Operating Officer", Press release (Acumatica), September 10, 2012
- Gleansight: CRM for Small and Midsize Businesses, Gleanster, October 2012(registration required)
- "Acumatica 4.0 planned for early 2013". SVA technology blog. October 30, 2012.
- "Acumatica Moves Headquarters to Seattle Area". Accounting Technology. December 3, 2012.
- Whiting, Rick (15 February 2013). "Acumatica Hires Former Microsoft Exec To Manage ISV Partner Program". CRN. Retrieved 23 May 2013.
- Fineberg, Seth (6 March 2013). "Acumatica Releases Version 4 Of Cloud ERP Software". Information Management. Retrieved 23 May 2013.
- Scott, Bob (21 March 2013). "Acumatica Picks CFO". Retrieved 23 May 2013.
- "Acumatica Cloud ERP Named SIIA Software CODiE Award Finalist for Best Supply Chain Management Solution". Press Release. PR Web. Retrieved 23 May 2013.
- "Acumatica Appoints Erwan Philippe as General Manager, Asia". Press release. Acumatica. Retrieved 23 May 2013.
- "Acumatica Cloud ERP Launches Latest 4.0 Version in the Philippines". Press release. Retrieved 23 May 2013.
- "The 20 Coolest Cloud Software Vendors Of The Cloud 100". Slideshow. CRN. Retrieved 23 May 2013.
- "Acumatica Cloud ERP Named SIIA Software CODiE Award Finalist for Best Supply Chain Management Solution". Press release. PR Web. Retrieved 23 May 2013.
- "The Top 50 Russian Start-Ups". Article. Russia Behind the Headlines. Retrieved 23 May 2013.
- Roe, David (2009-05-27). "Acumatica Business Management Suite Hosted Anywhere You Want". CMS Wire.