|Headquarters||Somerville, New Jersey|
|Area served||United States|
Adblade is a content style ad platform based in Somerville, New Jersey. Adblade was founded in January 2008 by CEO Ash Nashed and operates as a subsidiary of Adiant. They are one of the top brand safe rated ad networks, according to Ad Safe Media. The company focuses on ad distribution with high-traffic content producers such as MSNBC, Fox News, USA Today, The Washington Times, Newsweek and U.S. News.
Adblade was launched as an online advertising network in January 2008, by Ash Nashed.  The company is based in Somerville, New Jersey with an additional office in Manhattan of New York City. as well as Buffalo, NY.
In November 2009, the company announced it had surpassed 200 million monthly unique users. In March 2014, Quantcast reported Adblade's reach at 337 Million global users and 257 Million US users.
Adblade has advertising arrangements chiefly with highly trafficked content providers. Websites in its network have included MSNBC, Fox News, USA Today, The Washington Times, McClatchy and U.S. News. Adblade has also worked with MediaPost, specifically developing them a custom Facebook widget called "The MediaPost Feed."
Adblade predominantly serves the United States. Advertisements can be created and uploaded by clients, and may be "geo-targeted" or targeted towards particular interests and demographics. The system allows for monetizing websites and blogs, though websites must meet certain requirements.
In December 2013 one of Adblade's executives appeared on Bloomberg TV to discuss how [Native Advertising] must be clearly defined for the end user.
- "Adblade Ranked Among Top Brand Safe Ad Networks by AdSafe Media". AdBlade. June 7, 2011. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- Dunaway, Gavin (June 8, 2011). "Quick Hits: Traffic Marketplace Is Now Epic Marketplace". Adotas. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- Matthew, John. "Adblade - a Leading Ad Network". Idea Marketers.
- "Adblade: Get the Right Visibility". KillerStartups. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- "About". Adblade. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- "Adblade". BusinessWeek. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- "Digital tech company poised for new beginning".
- "Adblade Reaches Over 150 Million Monthly Uniques". Visibility Magazine. November 13, 2009. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- "Adblade Network". Quantcast.
- "MediaPost Taps Adblade to Expand Audience". Reuters. August 12, 2008. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- "AdJackal - Adblade". Retrieved 2012-05-05.
- "Jon Carmen of Adiant Interviewed on Bloomberg TV". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2014-05-19.