|Headquarters||Somerville, New Jersey|
|Area served||United States|
Adblade is a content style[clarification needed] and native advertising platform owned by Adiant. Adiant is based in Somerville, New Jersey and was founded in January 2008. According to Ad Safe Media, Adblade is a top "brand safe rated" ad network. The company focuses on ad distribution with high-traffic content publishers such as Nasdaq, Hearst, The Washington Times, ABC News and Chicago Sun Times.
Adblade was launched in January 2008, by Dr. Ash Nashed and he continues on as current CEO.  The company is headquartered in Somerville, New Jersey with an additional offices in New York City. as well as Buffalo, NY.
In November 2009, the company announced it had surpassed 200 million monthly unique users. In October 2014, Quantcast reported Adblade's reach at 584 Million global users and 463 Million US users.
Adblade has advertising arrangements chiefly with highly trafficked content providers, websites in its network have included Nasdaq, Hearst, The Washington Times, ABC News and Chicago Sun Times.
Adblade predominantly serves the United States and has both online and mobile traffic. Advertisements can be created and uploaded by clients and may be targeted geographically, by behavioral interests or demographics. The system allows for monetizing websites and blogs, though websites must meet certain requirements.
- "Adblade Ranked Among Top Brand Safe Ad Networks by AdSafe Media". AdBlade. June 7, 2011. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- Dunaway, Gavin (June 8, 2011). "Quick Hits: Traffic Marketplace Is Now Epic Marketplace". Adotas. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- Matthew, John. "Adblade - a Leading Ad Network". Idea Marketers.
- "Adblade". BusinessWeek. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- "About". Adblade. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- "Digital tech company poised for new beginning".
- "Adblade Reaches Over 150 Million Monthly Uniques". Visibility Magazine. November 13, 2009. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- "Adblade Network". Quantcast.
- "Adblade: Get the Right Visibility". KillerStartups. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- "Jon Carmen of Adiant Interviewed on Bloomberg TV". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2014-05-19.
- Adblade named largest Ad Network in the U.S. and 3rd largest globally (November 2014)
- How to Keep Native Ads Honest (November 2014)
- Adiant, owner of Adblade, integrates with LiveRamp (October 2014)
- AFortune 500 Brands Bid For Native Ads On Adiant’s New Exchange (April 2014)
- Adiant acquires IndustryBrains (May 2013)
- Integral Ad Science AdSafe rating for May 2013 (May 2013)
- Adblade ranked among top Brand Safe Ad Networks by AdSafe Media (June 2011)