In 1965, Visser performed with his avant-garde pop trio Blurp on AVRO television.
He presented the AVRO programmes Superclean Dreammachine (1968–1980) and TopPop (1970–1985).
In 1982, he wrote a science-fiction novel called Sobriëtas and released an accompanying record as a multimedia project. The album was released in 18 countries and the single from the album, "Giddyap a Gogo", which Visser recorded with Daniel Sahuleka, reached the Dutch Top 40, which resulted in Visser's only appearance as an artist in his own Toppop programme.
- Het Geheim van de Wonderbaarlijke Kubus (Mamicha Music, 1981)
- Sobriëtas (CBS, 1982)
- Adventure (CBS, 1983)
- Hi-tec Heroes (Vertigo, 1987)
- Ad Visser's Brainsessions (Arcade, 1995)
- Ad Visser's Brainsessions, Vol. 2 (Arcade, 1997)
- Ad Visser's Kamasutra Experience (Universal, 1999)
|This Dutch television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|