||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (December 2014)|
Logo of Adaalat
|Directed by||Rajesh Ranshinje|
|Country of origin||India|
|Running time||Approx. 45 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Contiloe Entertainment|
|Original channel||Sony TV|
|Original release||November 2010citation needed] – Present[|
Adaalat is a show revolving around KD Pathak (Karn Dhir Pathak), a suave, sophisticated, witty and yet unconventional lawyer who is known as a 'Houdini' in circles of law because he can get his clients out of the tightest of situations. His success rate of acquittals is 100 percent. But most importantly KD stands not for his client, but for Justice.
KD has an amazing eye for detail and an insatiable thirst for knowledge. He always seems to know enough about every profession, and what he doesn't know he covers up/makes up with his smartness. A quick thinker.
KD steps into a case when all is doomed for the accused. All the doors are shut. When the prosecution has prepared a water tight open and shut case where even a blind man can tell that the accused is guilty. But no one can see the case from the angle KD does. He digs fervently for loopholes in the prosecution's case much to their frustration and thinking on his feet, he manages to turn the entire case around. Often through histrionics, magical gimmicks (since he has recently started learning magic ... and uses a parallel between magic and justice... that often what we see is not all... there is something beyond it), performances, which the Judge does not approve of ! And nor does his ex-love Maya (The Prosecutor who is often at the receiving end!) - But that is KD. Unstoppable, incorrigible and completely enthralling and entertaining. It is a treat to watch him perform in court week after week, tearing the toughest of cases to shreds and helping convict an evil scheming villain, and setting a poor hapless innocent victim free!
- Ronit Roy as Advocate KD Pathak
- Romit Raj as Varun Zaveri 
- Ajay Nain as Inspector Shrikant Dave
- Shraman Jain as Shraman
- Prerna Wanvari as Sunaina
- Anand Goradia as Inder Mohan Jaiswal
- Gaurav Chopra as Vishwajeet Ranawat
- Sayantani Ghosh as Ms. Pranali Gujral
- Manini Mishra as Ms. Devyani Bose
- Shweta Keswani as Ms. Keswani
- Rakshanda Khan as Ms. Pratigya
- Ami Trivedi as Ms. Dixit
- Shikha Singh as Ms. Anjali Puri
- Pramod Moutho as Mr. Avatramani
- Vinay Apte as Mr. Meghraj Rane
- Geetanjali Tikekar as Ms. Silwadkar
- Vaibhavi Upadhyay as Ms.Khan
- Manav Gohil as Abhinav Shekhwat 
- Darshan Zariwala as K.D. Pathak's Father
- Rucha Gujarathi as Kajol
- Raju Kher
- Meghna Naidu as K.D Pathak's alleged wife or girlfriend (appeared in one case)
- "Adaalat". http://setasia.tv. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- Awaasthi, Kavita (18 May 2014). "Ronit Roy turns director for Adaalat". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- Antao, Lisa (15 November 2011). "Romit Raj's Adalat". The Times of India. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- Tiwari, Vijaya (11 February 2013). "Manav Gohil, Darshan Jariwala & Deepali Pansare in Adaalat". The Times of India.