July 18, 1978 |
La Plata, Argentina
|Known for||Dance & choreography
|Movement||Ballet & pole dance
Revue & musical comedy
Fashion, glamour & bikini
Ballads & accapellas
|Awards||Concert Award 2011 - Outstanding Vedette|
Adabel Anahí Guerrero Melachenko (Spanish pronunciation: [aðaˈβel ɣeˈreɾo]; born July 18, 1978), better known simply as Adabel Guerrero, is an Argentine professional theater and burlesque dancer, actress, and supervedette, who has also dabbled as a model and as a singer in several of her television, magazine and theater appearances. Guerrero has worked as a television co-hostess and panelist, currently a panelist on "El Chimentero 3.0".
Guerrero has participated in multiple seasons of the Argentine version of Dancing with the Stars, Bailando por un Sueño, competing together with professional dancers Martín Whitecamp, Joel Ledesma, Reynaldo Ojeda and many others. As well as many spin-offs of the show.
- 1 Career
- 2 2007-2012: Theatre and dance
- 3 2012-present: New Ground Projects
- 4 Showmatch
- 5 Inspirations
- 6 Background and personal life
- 7 Public Image
- 8 Awards
- 9 See also
- 10 References
- 11 Sources
- 12 External links
Adabel Guerrero began her career in dance school in the city of La Plata. At the time, and being a professor of classical dance, she became part of the play "Ballet del Teatro Argentino", and from their becoming a dancer for professional dancer Iñaki Urlezaga for 7 years. When Pepe Cibrian saw her, he signed her in the musical comedy "El Fantasma de Canterville" but Adabel was most fladered in theater magazines. Adabel worked alongside the likes of Ethel Rojo, el Negro Álvarez, Laura Fidalgo, and as the lead female dancer of Jorge Corona. Reina Reech discovered Adabel in a casting for Miguel Ángel Cherutti and Carmen Barbieri's magazine "Irresistible", and she was called to be one of the figures of the show, where she showed her skills as a vedette, singing and dancing.
Singer & Dancer - Ballerina
|Ballet del Teatro Argentino||Dancer - Ballerina
Seven years in the cast
|2004||Buenos Aires al rojo vivo||Dancer|
|2005||El humor no tiene trabas||Actress|
|2006||Pasajeros de la risa||Actress|
|2007||Irresistible, otra historia de humor||Outstanding Singer & Vedette after 1st Vedette Valeria Archimaut
1st Dancer alongside Sabrina Ravelli
|2008||El Fantasma de Canterville||Actress - Dancer|
|2008||Incomparable, el humor continua||Outstanding Dancer - Ballerina & Half Vedette
|2008–2009||La fiesta está en el lago||Co-Lead Vedette alongside Mónica Farro & Valeria Archimó|
|2009||Doña flor y sus dos maridos||Replacement for 1st Actress - Dancer - Singer|
|2010||Primera dama se busca||2nd Actress|
|2010||Carnaval de estrellas||1st Vedette replacement covering Jésica Cirio
Joined party in June 2010
|2010||Glamoreé 4||Guest performer|
|2010–2012||Excitante||1st Vedette followed by Jésica Cirio
Lead Acrobat-Dancer - Prima Ballerina & Singer
|2011||Cruz-Aquadance: espacio||One night two-men one-woman zumanity show alongside Flavio Mendoza & Adrián Kiss|
|2011||La Revista de Buenos Aires||One week replacement for 1st Vedette
Covering Valeria Archimó
|2011||América 20Diez, La Revista||Guest performer|
|2012||Hasta la Re-vista, Baby!||Lead Supervedette
Mini-Revue dance musical
Lead Star Dancer
|2012||El diluvio que viene||1st Actress - Dancer - Singer
|2012–Present||Stravaganza: Estados del Tiempo||2012-13: Lead Supervedette accompanied by Flavio Mendoza, followed by Belén Pouchán
2014–Present: Lead Supervedette, followed by Belén Pouchán, André Minkus and Federico Molinari
|2014-Present||Señor Tango||Star Dancer|
|2009||Una Mañana de Verano||With Diego Perci||Luciana Elbusto||Javier Cantero|
|2011||Bam Bam||With Banda XXI
Taped in September 3
In 2008 Guerrero modeled for Maxim in Argentina for the March and July cover. She again modeled for Maxim in 2009 for the January cover. In July 2008 she modeled for Paparazzi alongside Valeria Archimó in an erotic photo shoot. In 2009 Adabel Anahí Guerrero modeled as the Feyvi girl of that year, turning her into a sex symbol. In 2010 Guerrero modeled for both Paparazzi in an erotic photo shoot and for Playboy for the cover of March in the Argentine edition.
Again in 2011 the dancer-actress modeled for the Argentine celebrity-gossip magazine Paparazzi in three separate erotic photo shoots. And in 2012 she modeled a sixth time for the same magazine in a bikini exclusive photo shoot. She then modeled in July 2011 for the Argentine man magazine "H"ombre in a highly erotic photo shoot. That same year on November Guerrero created a portfolio of her named "Dulce Rock"(Sweet Rock), photos taken by Aníbal Pérez and clothing by Marta Trobbiani and Gisela Sabino. She also modeled for the magazine Caras in a tribute to 20th century supervedette, Nélida Roca. She has also modeled in tribute to Madonna.
Guerrero was the face of both the TOUT 2011 bikini and fitness collection and the Noelia Vardaro 2012 bikini collection. As well as the star model for Daniel Vega alongside Andréa Estévez (circa 2009).
Since October 2014, Guerrero is the face of "Adrenalina" by Image Joyas.
2007-2012: Theatre and dance
In 2007 she was called to perform in Barbieri & Cherruti's musical sequel "Irresistible, Otra Historia de Humor" where she would star alongside Miguel Angel Cherutti, Carmen Barbieri, Rodrigo Rodríguez, Alacrán, Sabrina Ravelli & Valeria Archimaut under the artistic and creative direction of Reina Reech. With the book of Sergio Marcos & Martín Guerra and the main producers & directors been Miguel Ángel Cherutti & Aldo Aresi. She would star as a vedette and dancer alongside Valeria Archimó and a great body of professional dancers Sabrina Ravelli(Lead Dancer), Ariel Pastocchi, Pablo Lena, Agustín Maccagno, Cristian Ponce, Natalia Perea, Dominique Pestaña, Yamila Ramírez & Emilia Chaya. She also sang in the show.
In 2008 she was called for "Incomparable", the new proposal of Miguel Angel and Carmen Barbieri Cherutti a show that would star, Miguel Ángel Cherutti y Carmen Barbieri, Celina Rucci, Rodrigo Rodríguez, Diego Reinhold, Adabel Guerrero and Vanina Escudero. During the 2008-2009 theater season, she formed part of the staff of Gerardo Sofovich in his magazine "La Fiesta Está en el Lago/The party is in the Lake" where the show was led by Florencia De La V and followed by Adabel as outstanding vedette next to Valeria Archimó and Mónica Farro. The magazine also stars el Negro Álvarez. In 2009 she starred in the comedy "Doña Flor y sus Dos Maridos" in Buenos Aires with Norma Pons Later during the summer season of 2009-2010 in Mar del Plata she co-starred in the comedy "Primera dama se busca" with Nito Artaza, Fabian Gianola and María Eugenia Ritó.
In March 2010 Guerrero replaced Jésica Cirio as the first vedette of the music hall, "Carnaval de Etrellas", with Estela Raval, Raúl Lavié, Flavio Mendoza and many other figures.
She was the lead vedette of the theatre show "Excitante" composed of important personalities from the art.
She was featured alongside Argentine acrobat-dancers Cinthia Fernández, Estefanía Bacca and Flavio Mendoza who was also the head choreographer of the show, model and dancer Jésica Cirio, model and lawyer Alejandra Maglietti and Uruguayan professional dancer-actress Virginia Dobrich.
The magazine debuted in December 2 in the theatre of Mar del Plata. The producer was Daniel Comba and the show was led and presented by Miguel Angel Cherutti & Nito Artaza. Other cast members where Luciana Salazar, Estela Raval, Bicho Gómez & Campi.
The musical has finished they're fourth and last musical cycle. The show was formed by Adabel Guerrero, Jésica Cirio, Cinthia Fernández, Alejandra Maglietti, Estefanía Bacca & Virginia Dobrich as well as Carmen Flores, Miguel Angel Cherutti and Nito Artaza also Marcos “Bicho” Gómez, Estela Raval with los 5 Latinos and Ádrian Kiss, the shows lead male dancer and acrobat.
2012-present: New Ground Projects
In January 5, 2012, Guerrero commented on the show "7 en 1" presented by Daniel Ambrosino and Cora de Barbieri that she is working on a singing career. On November 3, 2011 Guerrero taped a video with the band Banda XXI of her dancing to their song "Bam Bam". On February 2013 she has commented that she is still taking singing clases as well as theater and is working on creating her band and tour:
"Singing is what gives me more pleasure, even more than dance. It's a dream to fulfill. For now I put it in the musical comedy, but someday I'd like to put together a band and tour."
She was recently participating in Cantando por un sueño 2012. She is partnered up with Nicolas martinelli and is coached by Rodrigo Segura. Guerrero and the show debuted on April 13, live in channel El Trece. She was eliminated in the eight round to the boxer, La Mole Moli.
|Round #||Song||Judges' score||Result||Notes|
|Galán J.||Galán L.||Mediavilla||Polino||Lynch|
|1||"Tan Sólo Tú"||9||8||6||5||8||Safe||Fourth highest score
|2||"Vivir lo nuestro"||8||8||8||3||8||Safe||Fourth highest score|
|3||"Looking for Paradise"||6||7||6||3||6||Saved||Bottom 3|
|4||"Por Amarte Así"||-||Saved||Elimination round|
|5||"Ven Conmigo"||-||Saved||Elimination round|
|6||"Vivir sin aire"||-||Saved||Elimination round|
|7||"Amor a la mexicana"||none||8||7||10||8||Safe||Highest score|
|8||"No me ames"||7||7||6||4||7||Eliminated||Sent to the public vote
Second lowest score
- Saved by the public: Fabio "La Mole" Moli (56,96%)
- Eliminated: Adabel Guerrero (43,04%)
- ^ During these rounds, all the couples sang in a duel. (Round 4)The judges did not score the performances, instead, they saved 12 couples, and the other 3 went to the public vote. 2 Couples where eliminated. (Round 5)The judges did not score the performances, instead, they saved 11 couples, and the other 2 went to the public vote ending with one of them being eliminated.(Round 6)The judges did not score the performances, instead, they saved 10 couples, and the other 2 went to the public vote ending with one of them being eliminated.
In April 26, Guerrero was asked by Beto César, ex-husband of Carmen Barbieri as well as one of her musical producers if she would act in Barbieri's and Casán's new musical revue show, Escándalosas. She has not signed to perform. Guerrero was the lead supervedette of the theater magazine, Hasta la Re-vista, Baby! alongside magician El Mago Zaul, actor-comedian Marcelo Barbosa, 1st vedette Maira Barrionuevo, 2nd vedette Brenda Ríos, Humor en 3D(a comedy trio), vedette China Moor, and a hugh cast of dancers, actors, acrobats, comedians and musicians. The revue debuted on October 25 in the city of Rosario.
El diluvio que viene
In September 19, Guerrero debuted as Consuelo(the lead role), in the re-adaptation of the Italian musical comedy, Aggiungi un posto a tavola(El diluvio que viene) in Avenue Corrientes, Buenos Aires at the Lola Membrives theatre. She stars alongside Juan Durán and Natalie Pérez with Pablo Nápoli, Juan Bautista Carreras, María Teresita del Río and Tamara Solange, María Fernanda Álvarez, Antonella Fucci, Melisa Fucci, Natalia Mouras, Manuela Núñez, Andrea Oyanto, Lucía Valenti, Santiago Almaraz, Rodrigo Cuello, Marcelo Durán, Ezeqiel Fernanz, Santiago Santacruz, Diego Respigo, Juan Quiroga, Jorge Cegretti and Mikhael Sánchez. The musical comedy is produced and directed by Laura Fidalgo, Juan Durán, Chino Carreras, Gabriel Giangrante, Martín Bianchedi, Rubén Cuello, Pepe Cibrián and Angel Maler, created by Pietro Garinei & Sandro Giovannini.
Guerrero, after auditioning and long planning with Flavio Mendoza, was called to star in the second version of Stravaganza as its star leading supervedette. It has been confirmed that the supervedette has accepted to lead the second cycle of the largest theatre musical of 2011 and 2012, Stravaganza. The musical is a mix of classical Argentine revue and Cirque du Soleil like cirques performances. It's meanly produced and directed by Mendoza, Ariel Diwan and Romina Propato, who is also the main choreographer. She leads the show alongside Argentine Olympic gymnastic, Federico Molinari, theater producer, director, coreographer, acrobat, dancer and creator of the musicals, Flavio Mendoza, acrobat gymnastic and acro-dancer, Belén Pouchán, singers Luciano Bassi and Yanina Giunta, clown-acrobat Bruno Pedro and a comedy group, "Lo Lumvrise" among others, a total of 49 artist on stage. The cirques revue's Water in Art (Facundo Mazzei, Cinthia Fernández, Noelia Pompa) version re-debuted on October 31, 2012 in Buenos Aires and the Estados del Tiempo (Flavio Mendoza, Adabel Guerrero, Federico Molinari) version was to debut on the 21st of December in Villa Carlos Paz, theatre "Luxor". The musical has been moved from the 21st to the 25th of December being that production was not done and Maximiliano Morales Bravo, a 19-year-old acrobat-dancer of the musical was staved on the 21st (survived and was released from the hospital on December 25). It's planned to have a long lasting international tour, being that the idea was based in New York. The shows debut was the highest seen theater show debut of the season in Villa Carlos Paz and gained highly positive comments from its viewers:
"Spectacular scenography. Really overcomes in all respects to all the shows I've seen in my life. The costumes, the cast all flawless. - Great, Adabel a genius, far the best of all. Also came last year (Stravaganza: Water in Art) and Flavio has really succeeded. - We always follow him, Flavio is amazing. The best artist that the villa has this summer. Last year was incredible and now it's just amazing. Do not miss it, great costumes, the scenery, everything spotless."
As of January 14 of 2013, "Stravaganza" has sold the most tickets in Villa Carlos Paz with over 14.100 sells, doble the best ticket selling in Mar del Plata. As of February, 2013, the music hall-cirques has past the sell of 100.000 tickets and is planning on performing until the end of March, later to debut in the Broadway theatre in mid-2013.
On January 4, 2014 Stravaganza re-debuted in "Teatro Broadway" of Buenos Aires Province with Adabel Guerrero now leading the show, Belén Pouchán, Spanish dancer André Minkus replacing Flavio Mendoza, and Federico Molinari as the stars of the show along with more than 50 artist on stage.
Guerrero is currently one of the star tango dancers of the classical Argentine tango show, Señor Tango alongside its creator Fernando Soler and Uruguayan dancer, actress and model, Andrea Ghidone since mid-2014.
In 2012, Guerrero was co-hosting as panelist on the resuming gossip show, La Previa Del Show, alongside lead host, Teto Medína. Guerrero later returned to the cable with Medína to host a gossip show for 2013, "El Chimentero 3.0". Following the next year she continued working as a panelist on the show. Guerrero is currently on license from her job on the show since October 31 and may not return for 2015.
In a photoshoot interview for Ciudad.com Adabel commented that "...[she is] opening [a] dance school on March 15 in Castelar, [Adabel] will give seminars and [has] another project but [she] will not say anything ... ".
Adabel has participated in two seasons of Bailando por un Sueño as an official contestant, and in two more as a replacement. She has also participated as an official contestant in El Musical de tus Sueños, an alternate version of Bailando. She did a replacement in 2007, in the first season of Patinando por un Sueño (the Argentine version of Skating with the Stars). She later participated in the second season as an official contestant. She also participated as a guest celebrity for a special trio round.
Patinando por un Sueño 2007
Guerrero replaced Natalia Fava during four rounds of the competition, skating with professional partner Gastón Passini. She also replaced Valeria Archimó in the thirteenth round, with professional partner Daniel Cejas.
|Round #||Dance/Song||Judges' score||Result|
|Ubfal||Polino||Reech||De La V|
|5||Latin Romantic/ "Ayer"||10||10||9||9||Safe|
|6||1980's/ "Can't Fight This Feeling"||10||9||9||9||Safe|
|7||Latin pop/ "El Problema"||10||9||9||9||Safe|
|13||Divas/ "Heaven Is a Place on Earth"||7||6||7||7||Saved|
Patinando por un Sueño 2008
In 2008, and at the same time she was a contestant in Bailando por un Sueño 2008, Adabel participated in the second season of Patinando por un Sueño with professional figure skater Javier Anzil. She reached the top 8(Out of 19 contestans) later being eliminated a double elimination by the 27,58% of the public vote losing against model Rocío Marengo and figure skater Andrés Ciacia who reached the 54.40% of the votes. The other eliminated was model and dancer Andrea Estévez with the 18.10% of the votes.
|Round #||Dance/Song||Judges' score||Result|
|Ubfal||Polino||Reech||De La V|
|1||Music from Movies/ "My Heart Will Go On"||7||6||8||8||Safe|
|2||Adagio/ "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing"||9||9||9||9||Safe|
|3||Disco/ "Last Dance"||9||8||9||9||Safe|
|4||Reggaeton/ "La vecinita"||9||5||10||10||Safe|
|5||Cumbia/ "Esa malvada"||10||10||10||10||Safe|
|6||Rock n roll/ "Tutti Frutti"||9||8||8||8||Safe|
|7||Club Music/ "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)"||9||8||9||9||Safe|
|7||Axé/ "Dança da Garrafa"||10||8||10||10||Safe|
|8||Hip hop/ "Pump It"||8||7||9||8||Saved|
|9||Halloween/ "Smooth Criminal"||10||9||8||9||Safe|
|10||Cuarteto/ "Soy cordobés"||8||8||7||7||Eliminated|
Bailando por un Sueño 2008
In 2008, Guerrero entered into the competition in the second round, replacing former porn star Ilona "Cicciolina" Staller, and danced with professional dance partner and model Joel Ledesma. Guerrero was eliminated in the twenty-second round by the 43.60% against the 57.40% obtained by Evangelina Anderson. Adabel got the opportunity to re-enter the competition in the twenty-fourth round, after dancing in a special edition and being picked by the judges. She was eliminated again in the thirty-second round, by the 14.20%, two rounds by the semi-final (sixth place).
|Round no.||Dance or song||Judges' score||Result|
|2||Salsa/ "La Vida Es Un Carnaval"||9||4||9||10||Safe|
|3||Rock and roll/ "Good Golly Miss Molly"||9||5||8||8||Safe|
|4||Cumbia/ "Porque Te Amo"||10||5||9||10||Safe|
|5||Axé/ "Tesouro de Pirata"||10||5||9||9||Safe|
|7||Cha-cha-cha/ "Menta y Canela"||8||5||8||7||Safe|
|8||Adagio/ "When a Man Loves a Woman"||8||4||8||8||Safe|
|9||Lambada/ "Lamba Caribe"||10||5||8||8||Safe|
|10||Reggaeton/ "El Empuje"||9||5||8||8||Safe|
|11||Latin pop/ "Salomé"||10||7||9||10||Safe|
|12||Music videos/ "Ven Conmigo (Solamente Tú)"||10||6||8||9||Safe|
|13||Cuarteto/ "Entre La Noche y El Día"||8||4||8||8||Saved|
|14||Pole dance/ "Everybody Get Up"||10||7||10||10||Safe|
|15||Beat music/ "La Chica de la Boutique"||10||7||10||10||Safe|
|16||Arabic music/ "Molfet Lel Nazar"||10||7||10||10||Safe|
|17||Latin adagio/ "Me Va A Extrañar"||10||7||10||10||Safe|
|18||Jive/ "I Love You 'Cause I Want To"||8||5||8||8||Safe|
|19||Strip dance/ "Kiss"||9||5||8||9||Safe|
|20||Argentine rock/ "Demoliendo Hoteles"||10||6||10||10||Safe|
|21||Aero dance/ "Amor a la Mexicana (Fiesta Latina Club Mix)"||9||5||8||9||Safe|
|22||Merengue/ "El Baile del Perrito"||8||5||8||8||Eliminated|
|Re-Entry||Cuarteto/ "El agite"||-||Re-Entered|
|24||Jazz/ "I Get a Kick out of You"||7||4||8||8||Safe|
|25||Country/ "Hot Rod Heart"||10||7||10||10||Safe|
|27||Adagio from telenovelas/ "Mentira"||9||6||10||9||Safe|
|28||Aquadance/ "Ordinary World"||10||6||10||10||Safe|
|29||Dancing in the rain/ "Love Is in the Air"||9||5||8||9||Safe|
|30||Samba/ "La Tortura"||9||5||9||8||Safe|
|Dancing in the snow/ "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?"||9||6||9||9|
|31||Pole dance/ "New Sensation"||9||6||10||8||Safe|
|Latin pop/ "Baila Baila"||7||4||7||9|
|32||Cha-cha-cha/ "Ríe y Llora"||-||Eliminated|
El Musical de tus Sueños
In 2009, Guerrero participated in El Musical de tus Sueños, an alternate Argentinian season of Bailando por un Sueño, as the replacement of Wanda Nara in the re-entry before the fourteenth round. Guerrero was eliminated in 16th place with 46.37% of the public votes.
|Round no.||Dance or song||Judges' score||Result|
|Re-entry||Pole dance/ "Always on the Run"||–||Re-entered|
|14||Argentinian hits / "Cómo Olvidarla"||10||8||10||10||Safe|
|15||Reggaeton / "Abusadora"||9||8||10||10||Safe|
|Round #||Dance/Song||Judges' score||Result|
|8||Cha-cha-cha/ "Para toda la vida"||10||10||5||10||9||Safe|
Guerrero has participated in the seventh season of Bailando por un Sueño with professional dancer Martín Whitecamp. She reached the top 8(Out of 30 contestans) later being eliminated in the phone bin by the 41.28% of the public vote losing to security guard, Héctor "Tito" Speranza and professional dancer, Nadia Hair.
|Round #||Dance/Song||Judges' score||Result|
|1||Latin pop/ "Ave María"||10||9||10||9||10||Safe|
|3||Adagio/ "Lady in Red"||9||5||7||6||5||Safe|
|4||Axé/ "Treme Terra"||9||9||10||7||6||Safe|
|6||Cumbia/ "Cumbia Apretadita"||8||8||10||4||3||Safe|
|7||Pole dance/ "Come Together"||8||10||7||8||10||Safe|
|8||Latin adagio/ "Tal Vez"||10||9||9||8||4||Safe|
|9||Cuarteto/ "Adicto a Ti"||8||9||9||6||4||Safe|
|10||Disco/ "Canned Heat"||10||9||10||7||7||Safe|
|11||Strip dance/ "Kiss"||10||9||8||6||5||Safe|
|12||Electro dance/ "Where Them Girls At"||10||9||10||5||3||Safe|
|14||Music videos/ "Judas"||8||10||8||7||7||Safe|
|15||Aquadance/ "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing"||9||7||7||6||5||Saved|
|16||Arabic music/ "Isis"||10||8||7||5||4||Saved|
|17||Dancing in the rain/ "Hush Hush"||6||6||6||4||4||Saved|
|18||Adagio from telenovelas/ "Bésame la Boca"||10||10||9||6||5||Safe|
|19||Gilda & Rodrigo Tribute/ "Fuiste"||6||7||5||5||5||Eliminated|
In the eight season she replaced Valeria Archimó during the fifth round. From round 7 Valeria Archimó was permanently replaced by Adabel Guerrero and amputee salsa dancer, Reinaldo Ojeda. Yet in the 7th round she was replaced by actress-comedienne, Belén Francese because of some scheduling problems Guerrero was having. As of round 10 there are only five judges not six, being that Antonio Gasalla quit. On October 30, Guerrero and Ojeda where eliminated with the 40.12% of the public votes, losing to model Verónica Perdomo and dancer Pablo Juin.
|Round #||Dance/Song||Judges' score||Result|
|5||Strip dance/ "Live and Let Die"||10||9||10||7||10||10||Safe
Fourth highest score
|8||Aquadance/ "Fix You"||10||10||10||8||10||9||Safe
Third highest score
Fourth highest score
|10||Arabic music on the sand/ "El Leilah"||10||10||9||10||10||9||Safe
Second highest score
|11||Electro dance/ "Hello"||4||6||4||2||-||1||Eliminated
- Saved by the Public: Verónica Perdomo (59.88%)
- Eliminated: Adabel Guerrero & Reinaldo Ojeda (40.12%)
On September 12 Guerrero made a special participation on the ninth season of ShowMatch's "Bailando por un Sueño" as a third dance partner for dancer-choreographer Mora Godoy and dancer Marcos Ayala.
|Round #||Dance/Song||Judges' score||Result|
|11||Acrobatic Salsa in Trio/ "Sonora Carruseles"||9||8||9||9||Safe
Second Highest Score
When asked about her inspiration on dancing Guerrero responded:
"Julio Bocca, Maximiliano Guerra, Hernán Piquín ... They are the highest in Argentina, each with their own style. Maxi, more manly, more land, and Julio and Piquín more princely, more aerial. There is no first or second, they are different from each other.They have broken their souls to get to where they are now."
Guerrero also says that dance itself is her inspiration:
"To me, dancing transports me, its an absolute passion. Dancing is the best, its orgasmic."
Adabel has also said that singing has inspired her to keep on living when she did not want to. In 2010 for a magazine she put Nélida Roca as her biggest inspiration as a vedette while she was also making a tribute to her:
"I am not at the height of Nélida, but I wish to be so one day. She is my inspiration and this is a tribute from my desire to ever achieve that excellence. "
Background and personal life
After Adabel and her brother Emiliano Cid Guerrero Melachenko(born July 18, 1975) were born her parents moved from La Plata to the United States of America. But when Adabel was just two years old, they separated. Her father continued his life in the north country and she, with her mother and brother Emiliano, returned to Buenos Aires.
Her brother went to live in Mar del Plata and left her and her mother alone. After a difficult illness, Adabel's mother died three days before Adabel`s birthdate, leaving Guerrero alone in Buenos Aires.
In 2009 Adabel's father died, which got her to see the world in a more spiritual way.
Adabel has said that her mother taught her yoga and reading when 13 years of age and at the age of 7 she took her to her first dance lessons because Guerrero was always playing street soccer. Guerrero studied psychology as an alternative career future which was never finalized. Guerrero has commented that she will finish her studies when possible. She conformed on February 15, 2014 that she's currently finnishing her studies in psychology.
Her brother Emiliando was attacking Guerrero in 2011 in the media talking about her "very dark" past and saying that people don't know the real Adabel Guerrero. He has many medical conditions and has gone in and out of prison and rehab.
On the fifth of March 2014 she expressed to "Caras" her desire of having a child, preferring a girl. She also commented about her hobbies and preferences, making a family and relaxing at home, decorating her house, staying by the pool and enjoying nature with her husband.
Guerrero is currently living in Buenos Aires, Argentina with spouse Martín Lamela. Guerrero is the step-mother of Lamela's two sons. She is of Ukrainian (Rusyn), Spanish (Aragonese) and some Italian descent.
El diluvio que viene
Adabel is also a spiritual woman saying that her father's death made her see the world in a more spiritual way.
The star dancer is also a Prima ballerina and recently acted as one in the musical revue, Excitante apart from being the lead vedette. Guerrero is distinguished as the youngest and best supervedette of the 21st-century having the biggest artistic terrains dominated: dancing, acting, singing, modeling, hosting, instructing and all-round entertaining. She is a known sex symbol and inspiration to younger artist like classical dancer, Magdalena Bravi and acrobat and actress, Belén Pouchán.
Guerrero is known for her work and many times compared to supervedette, dancer and choreographer, Valeria Archimó, supervedette, actress and model, Mónica Farro and even to the 20th-century showbiz diva, sex symbol and supervedette, Nélida Roca, said to be the new Roca.
Adabel Anahí's measurements in 2009 were: 92 cm - 58 cm - 90 cm; Guerrero is 1.68 m (5 ft 6 in) tall.
Guerrero was voted as the best vedette of 2012 competing against 17 others vedettes like Jésica Cirio, Claudia Albertario, Andrea Ghidone, Mónica González de Listorti, Valeria Archimó and Mónica Farro, with the 25.00% of the public votes(2,611 votes, with a total of 10,393 votes).
She was again awarded as the best vedette for 2013 with the 33.33% of the public votes(3,666 votes, with a total of 11,000 votes) competing against 12 other vedettes: Vanesa Carbone, Soledad Cescato, Cinthia Fernández, Rocío Guirao Díaz, Andrea Ghidone, Lorena Liggi, Celeste Muriega, Noelia Pompa, Andrea Rincón, Stefanía Xipolitakis and Victoria Xipolitakis.
|2011||Concert Award||Concert Award for Outstanding Vedette||Excitante||Won|
|2013||Premios Carlos||Premio Villa Carlos Paz for Best Female Dancer||Stravaganza: Estados del Tiempo||Nominated|
|2013||Premios Carlos||Premio Villa Carlos Paz for Best Vedette||Stravaganza: Estados del Tiempo||Won|
|2013||Concert Award||Concert Award for Outstanding Vedette||Stravaganza: Estados del Tiempo||Won|
- Adabel Guerrero y Martín Whitencamp en Bailando 2011
- Adita Guerrero interview on "Doña flor y sus dos maridos"
- "Cruz - Aquadance".
- Guerrero's July cover for MAXIM Argentina.
- First cover of 2009: Adabel Guerrero
- "Guerrero y Archimó en Paparazzi".
- "Ada y toda su sensualidad, la chica Feyvi más linda". April 23, 2010. Retrieved December 3, 2012.
- "Ada en Paparazzi 2010".
- Guerrero's "knock out" playboy 2010 Argentina
- Adabel Guerrero covers playboy March(2010)
- "Ada Paparazzi - Ultimas".
- "Mas de Ada en Paparazzi".
- "Ada Revista Paparazzi Septiembre". Retrieved December 6, 2012.
- "Ada Rev. Paparazzi 2012". Retrieved December 6, 2012.
- "Revista "H"OMBRE - Julio".
- ""Dulce Rock" de Adabel Guerrero". El Trece.
- "Adabel Guerrero en Revista Caras".
- ¡Adabel Anahí es Madonna!
- "TOUT in FaceBook page".
- "Morocha Argentina! de TOUT.".
- "Producción de fotos para Noelia Vardaro 2012". Retrieved December 6, 2012.
- Da Silva Villarrúbia, Santiago Katriél. "Daniel Vega Groups". Adabel Anahí Guerrero Melachenko. Retrieved May 3, 2013.
- Da Silva Villarrubia, Santiago Katriél. "Presentación de Adrenalina by Image Joyas". Mariana Zuliani on Twitter.
- Irresistible. Otra historia de humor.
- Da Silva Villarrubia, Santiago Katriel (21 December 2008). "Adabel Guerrero - Mónica Farro y Archimó en Carlos Paz.". Pablo Layus (in Spanish). Retrieved October 6, 2012.
- Sitio web oficial de Adabel Guerrero
- Adabel en "Doña Flor y sus Dos Maridos"- 20/04/2011
- Primera Dama se busca - 20/04/2011
- "¿Dos diosas estarán juntas en teatro?". Teleshow de Infobae. September 2011. Retrieved 5 October 2011.
- "¿Quiénes serán las chicas que estarán con Nito Artaza y Miguel Ángel Cherutti?". Primicias Ya. 28 September 2011. Retrieved 5 October 2011.
- "Las diosas que se juntaron para conquistar el verano". Teleshow de Infobae. September 2011. Retrieved 5 October 2011.
- Adabel Guerrero quiere mostar sus cantos
- Adabel Guerrero mueve el "Bam Bam"- 21/11/2011
- Da Silva Villarrubia, Santiago Katriel (2013-02-15). "Adabel guerrero, belleza y talento". Lizardo Ponce (in Spanish). DíaaDía Show. Retrieved February 16, 2013.
- Da Silva Villarrubia, Santiago Katriel (2013-02-09). "Adabel Guerrero: cuerpo y alma". Rodrigo Rojas (in Spanish). Vos.LaVoz. Retrieved February 16, 2013.
- "¿Quiénes participarán del Cantando?." (in Spanish).
- ""Hasta la Re-vista, Baby!" - YouTube" (in Spanish). YouTube.com.
- "Adabel Guerrero pasó por el Broadway con "Hasta la re-vista baby"" (in Spanish). August 25, 2012. Retrieved October 25, 2012.
- "La vedette Adabel Guerrero, con Hasta la re-vista, baby" (in Spanish). August 15, 2012. Retrieved October 25, 2012.
- ""Hasta la Re-vista, Baby!" llega al Teatro Broadway" (in Spanish). August 14, 2012. Retrieved October 25, 2012.
- "Adabel Guerrero protagonista del musical "El diluvio que viene"." (in Spanish). September 11, 2012. Retrieved September 13, 2012.
- Da Silva Villarrubia, Santiago Katriel (16 October 2012). "El Diluvio que Viene". El Organo de WEF (Revista Digital de Espectáculos) (in Spanish). Wordpress.com. Retrieved 18 October 2012.
- "Adabel Guerrero ya se probó la ropa de diosa para el teatro." (in Spanish). September 13, 2012. Retrieved September 13, 2012.
- "Adabel Guerrero seduce a Flavio Mendoza" (in Spanish). Retrieved October 9, 2012.
- Da Silva Villarrubia, Santiago Katriel (2 October 2012). "Adabel Guerrero y Gastón Soffritti directo a Carlos Paz" (in Spanish). Redacción Día a Día. Retrieved 8 October 2012.
- "Stravaganza - Estados del Tiempo" (in Spanish).
- "La noche de los "Carlos" fue para "Stravaganza"" (in Spanish). February 14, 2012. Retrieved October 31, 2012.
- "Adabel, la nueva chica de Flavio Mendoza" (in Spanish). October 1, 2012. Retrieved 9 October 2012.
- Da Silva Villarrubia, Santiago Katriel (2012-12-30). "Stravaganza: el brillo de una marca - Flavio Mendoza vuelve al Luxor con un espectáculo circense que incluye bailarines, músicos, trapecistas, humoristas, acróbatas y hasta un campeón olímpico.". Beatriz Molinari (in Spanish). LaVoz. Retrieved January 6, 2012.
- Da Silva Villarrubia, Santiago Katriel (26 December 2012). "Habló el acróbata de Stravaganza que recibió una puñalada". Carlos Paz Vivo (in Spanish). Carlos Paz Vivo. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- "Un bailarín de Flavio Mendoza fue apuñalado" (in Spanish). Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- "Flavio Mendoza habló de la pelea que postergó el debut de "Stravaganza"" (in Spanish). December 22, 2012. Retrieved December 22, 2012.
- "Presentación de Stravaganza: Estados del tiempo" (in Spanish). November 28, 2012. Retrieved December 22, 2012.
- "Los espectáculos que más recaudaron en el inicio de la temporada" (in Spanish). January 2, 2013. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- "Estrenó Stravaganza a sala llena".
- "Stravaganza, el espectáculo más visto del país con 14.100 entradas vendidas" (in Spanish). January 14, 2013. Retrieved January 15, 2013.
- Da Silva Villarrubia, Santiago Katriel (2013-02-13). "¡100 mil para Flavio!". Lizardo Ponce (in Spanish). DíaaDía Show. Retrieved February 16, 2013.
- da Silva Villarrubia, Santiago Katriél (January 3, 2014). "Teatro: Stravaganza - Estados del tiempo" (in Spanish). Actualidad Artística. Retrieved June 5, 2014.
- da Silva Villarrubia, Santiago Katriél. "Stravaganza en el Teatro Broadway 2014" (in Spanish). Entradas Q!. Retrieved June 5, 2014.
- da Silva Villarrubia, Santiago Katriél (January 2, 2014). ""Stravaganza, Estados del Tiempo" vuelve con todo" (in Spanish). Diaro26. Retrieved June 5, 2014.
- "Milone se suma a Señor Tango, con Fernando Soler, Adabel Guerrero y Andréa Ghidone".
- Fotos de Guerrero en "Señor Tango"
- "Adabel, una guerrera todo terreno ." (in Spanish).
- "Teto Medina y Adabel Guerrero, nueva pareja de conducción para el 2013" (in Spanish). Retrieved January 24, 2013.
- Adabel Guerrero ¡extravagante!
- Da Silva Villarrubia, Santiago Katriél (October 31, 2014). "Adabel Guerrero se despidió del Chimentero 3.0 con estas palabras" (in Spanish). Retrieved November 3, 2014.
- Lista de participantes de Patinando por un sueño- 20/04/2011
- "Bailando por un sueño 2008: Sorpresa ... el jurado salvó a la Tota y Adabel Guerrero se quedó afuera en el televoto" (in Spanish). September 28, 2008. Retrieved January 12, 2013.
- Adabel Guerrero reemplaza a Sofía Zámolo en Bailando 2010- 20/04/2011
- "Ya se están preparando…" (in Spanish). Canal 13. 2011-04-06. Retrieved 2011-05-18.
- "Showmatch: jurado renovado y visitas internacionales" (in Spanish). El Argentino. 2011-05-18. Retrieved 2011-05-18.
- Guerrero quedó eliminada de "Bailando por un sueño"
- "El impactante stripdance de Adabel Guerrero en Bailando 2012" (in Spanish). ciudad.com.ar(by Fernando Gatti). 10 August 2012. Retrieved September 27, 2012.
- "La Guerrero o La Sirenita" (in Spanish). 26noticias.com.ar. September 24, 2012. Retrieved September 27, 2012.
- Da Silva Villarrubia, Santiago Katriél (September 12, 2014). "Guerrero, Godoy and Ayala Dance, Guerrero and Polino Fight" (in Spanish). infobae. Retrieved September 14, 2014.
- "Adabel Guerrero rindió tributo a Nélida Roca". revista Caras (in Spanish). 24 August 2010.
- Bellas de La Plata
- Adabel Guerrero en Este es el Show
- Guerrero en la dulce espera, "Quiero ser mamá".
- Bellas Del Plata, Origenes de la Vedette Guerrera
- Adabel Guerrero, elegida como la gran vedette de la temporada 2012
- Da Silva Villarrubia, Santiago katriel (February 10, 2013). "Adabel Guerrero: la mejor vedette de la temporada de verano" (in Spanish). Ciudad.com.ar. Retrieved March 28, 2013.
- "Dejé de convivir con mi novio para no matar el amor" (in Spanish). El País. July 6, 2008.
- "Otra vez, Adabel Guerrero dice que cumple 21" (in Spanish). Terra. July 2009.
- "Los eternos 21 años de Adabel Guerrero" (in Spanish). El Argentino. 2009-07-19.