March 9, 1968|
Saugerties, New York
|Died||February 9, 2012
Washington DC, U.S
Adam Adamowicz (March 9, 1968 – February 9, 2012) was an American of Polish descent. He grew up on Long Island, New York. Adam was a video game concept artist, best known for his work on Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim at Bethesda Softworks. He worked with Jaleco Entertainment, Inc. between 2002-2003. Adam started working at Bethesda Softworks in 2005.
Adam was the only concept artist to work on Fallout 3 and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim at Bethesda Softworks. Both Fallout 3 and Skyrim have been extremely popular games. As of June 2013, Skyrim has sold more than 20 million copies.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (2011), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Fallout 3 (2008), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (2006), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Goblin Commander: Unleash the Horde (2003), Jaleco Entertainment, Inc.
- Nightcaster II: Equinox (2002), Jaleco Entertainment, Inc.
- Nightcaster: Defeat the Darkness (2001), Microsoft Corporation
- Shawn Sines (May 15, 2008). "Fallout 3 Dev Diary on Conceptual Design". FileFront. Retrieved 2010-10-28.
- Webb, Morgan (2008-12-08). "Will Work For Games: Bethesda Concept Artist". X-Play. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- "E3 2013: ESO Arriving on PlayStation 4, Xbox One!". Bethesda Softworks. June 10, 2013. Retrieved November 27, 2013.
- Slotnik, Daniel E. (February 18, 2012). "Adam Adamowicz, Artist for Lush Video Game Worlds, Dies at 43". The New York Times.
- Bethesda Softworks Tribute Page
- Flickr Collection - Adam Adamowicz: Skyrim Concepts (701 images)
- The Vault - Fallout wiki
- MobyGames Id
- Adam Adamowicz’s post-apocalyptic Fallout 3 concept art
|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|