From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
The Adam Award is an annual award given to the best portfolio in Victoria University of Wellington's MA in Creative Writing course.
- 1997: Catherine Chidgey, In a Fishbone Church (novel)
- 1998: William Brandt, Alpha Male (short story collection)
- 2001: Tim Corballis, Below (novel)
- 2002: Cliff Fell, The Adulterer's Bible (poetry collection)
- 2003: Josh Greenburg, The Game of Nods (novel)
- 2004: Emily Dobson, A Box of Bees (poetry collection)
- 2005: Michele Amas, The Angle of Clouds (poetry collection)
- 2006: Anna Taylor, Going Under: Stories (short story collection)
- 2007: Eleanor Catton, The Rehearsal (novel)
- 2008: Lynn Jenner, Dear Sweet Harry (poetry collection)
- 2009: Ashleigh Young, Can You Tolerate This? (essay collection)
- 2010: Rayne Cockburn, Someplace For Boys (novel)
- 2011: Hera Lindsay Bird, And Together We Fight Crime (poetry collection)
- 2012: Kerry Donovan-Brown, Lamplighter (novel)