May 7, 1960 |
Princeton, New Jersey, U.S.
||Film director, music video director, television director
||Jessica Hecht (1995–present; 2 children)
Adam Bernstein (born May 7, 1960) is an American film director, music video director and television director. For his work on the television show Fargo in 2014, he received a nomination for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Directing for a Miniseries, Movie or a Dramatic Special.
He was born in Princeton, New Jersey. Bernstein has been married to actress Jessica Hecht since 1995. He is of half Jewish and half Italian ancestry.
Selected music video credits
Film directing credits
- ^ Watson, Bret (December 1, 1995). "Not The Usual Grind". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved January 26, 2010.
- ^ Michael Elkin (2010-01-14). "'Bridge' Works". Jewish Exponent. Retrieved 2013-11-10.
- ^ April 16, 2013, 5:00am (2013-04-16). "Jessica Hecht Talks Broadway vs. Hollywood – The Arty Semite – Forward.com". Blogs.forward.com. Retrieved 2013-11-10.
- ^ Stanley, Alessandra (March 29, 2006). "Bedford, a College With Sex in the Curriculum". The New York Times. Retrieved January 26, 2010.
- ^ Van Gelder, Lawrence (March 5, 1999). "FILM REVIEW; A Hit Man Married to the Mob, but Nesting With Mom". The New York Times. Retrieved January 26, 2010.
- ^ Thomas, Kevin (February 3, 1995). "'It's Pat' Takes Ambiguous Look at Life". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved January 26, 2010.