Adam Bouska (born October 31, 1983 in Decatur, Illinois) is an award winning American fashion photographer who runs a photography studio based out of West Hollywood, California. He is known for pictures of male models in particular, and is considered a rising 'superstar photographer' in the gay community. His work has been printed in DNA Magazine and reFRESH and has already been featured on a variety of shows and mediums including The New York Times, Life & Style magazine, Guinness Book of World Records 2010, Chelsea Lately, TODAY show, The View, Million Dollar Listing, Millionaire Matchmaker, and CNBC. He is also noted for his work with celebrities Barry Manilow, Meghan McCain, James Kyson Lee, Alexa Ray Joel, Deepak Chopra, Lisa Ling, Lt. Dan Choi, Armani Exchange model, Ryan Barry, America's Next Top Models: Bre Scullark, Michelle Deighton, Amanda Babin and Michelle Babin, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy's Jai Rodriguez, and JD Jordan from Bravo's Work Out.
In November 2008, in response to the narrow approval in California of Proposition 8, which banned gay marriage, Bouska and his partner, Jeff Parshley, founded the NOH8 Campaign to promote the overturn of this ban. While beginning at a grassroots level, by April 2009 the campaign had seen support from such celebrities as Leslie Jordan, Shanna Moakler, and RichGirl; and became involved in the Miss USA 2009 controversy. The campaign has now gained the support of other notables, including Adam Carolla, Brooke Burke, Cindy McCain, Fran Drescher, Dr. Drew, Kathy Griffin, Denise Richards, Jane Lynch, Mark Hoppus, Lisa Edelstein, Rose McGowan, and Steve-O.
- von Metzke, Ross (September 21, 2007), "Hollywood Celebrity Buzz", GayWired.com, retrieved 2007-10-18
- Adam Bouska. "Adam Bouska - Photography Portfolio - ryan barry - part 2". Archived from the original on 11 May 2008. Retrieved 2008-05-24.
- Doug B (May 7, 2007), Adam Bouska: MySpace Monday, retrieved 2007-10-18
- OUTSTANDING PHOTOGRAPHER Adam Bouska
- "Shanna Moakler, Former Miss Universe Brook Lee Rally for Anti-Prop 8 Ad Campaign". Foxnews.com. 2009-04-29. Retrieved 2013-12-04.